Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity: Dying Currents (Helmetless Tenno Fan Art)

Casardis

Lore

There's a Tenno who struggled heavily with her powers, among other Trinity users, after the Technocyte in her blood had mysteriously gone rampant. She eventually learned to control it under the teachings of

a senior Tenno, and even surpassed a few others in mastery. However, as ironic as it may be, the more she gives her blessing, the more her body slowly breaks apart.

Even so, her resolve was never put to the test. She may get closer to death's door each time, but as long as there's someone in need, especially if it's her own kin, hesitation's out of the question. Her only wish remains to see the System in a better state before her untimely end.

DPWpGuB.jpg

(A little extra under the break of the same work without background. I think it still works well like that.)

TrinityDyingCurrent2_zps727cdb7b.jpg

This was a little backstory I had for my Trinity Tenno when I've first seen some art of helmetless Warframes. Since I also gave a bit of background for this idea, it's more for this specific Trinity, as opposed to what I think most Trinity Tenno should look like. I believe all Tennos are unique individuals (I think there was a quote by DE_Steve who said something like that too).

The drawing's very messy, but I don't intend to clean it. I don't do digital work usually, and since I only use my mouse to paint/draw, it gets annoying quickly (haven't given myself the time to learn more tricks and tools with the programs I use). So consider this final, for now.

I hope you guys like it~ I might do others in the future.

Trinity-Unmasked-GIF_zps7dc17511.gif

Edited by Casardis

Thanks for the comments!

Helmetless isn't hyphenated. You're a really good artist. These look pretty impressive.

Thank you, corrected my mistake =)

"she watched as her new comrades fell in front of the defense spawns, she died a little inside every time her blessing came too late "  - 

Happened more than once when my friend took Blessing for granted, and then I forgot to use it at one point as he charged into 5 Elite Crewmen with a non-cloaked Loki during Gradivus Dilemma XD

Edited by Casardis

I'm digging the art. Both the lore bits, and the drawing. <3

Happened more than once when my friend took Blessing for granted, and then I forgot to use it at one point as he charged into 5 Elite Crewmen with a non-cloaked Loki during Gradivus Dilemma XD

I know that guy.

Sometimes when I play with you I completely forget that Corpus lasers are implements of death. (Until I suddenly remember.)

I know that guy.

Sometimes when I play with you I completely forget that Corpus lasers are implements of death. (Until I suddenly remember.)

Might as well insert the memes Kitsu generated.

2567017.jpg

2567047.jpg

2567061.jpg

Edited by Casardis

Reminds me a bit of Clare from Claymore.

Really awesome work there. I hope we will get to see some more soon.

Glad you mentioned it because I was quite inspired by Claymore for this, as well as Masateru's work on deviantart (who also made Warframe fan arts and Claymore fan arts).

I might do more digital works like that in the future, but I don't think it will be anytime soon.

Edited by Casardis

Well she is still slowly getting destroyed by something haha! Thanks for the comment.

Whatever as a reward from this good art. Here is your pocket medic *troll face and gives a trinity doll. Then dakra copters away*

Loki: "F***! This thing is going to blast and hard! Mercenaries! RUN!"

Whatever as a reward from this good art. Here is your pocket medic *troll face and gives a trinity doll. Then dakra copters away*

Loki: "F***! This thing is going to blast and hard! Mercenaries! RUN!"

*Activates Link and Zoren-copters towards you*

If you're a Loki, then you probably won't survive the damage reflection while I will with my 700+ shields and health ;D

*Activates Link and Zoren-copters towards you*

If you're a Loki, then you probably won't survive the damage reflection while I will with my 700+ shields and health ;D

Volt: *speed for Loki* "GO! GO!"

Loki: "Thanks dude" *runs to air conditioning duct leaving behind a Decoy to block the entrance and keeps running*