Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

True Berserker Warframe ~Crossover~ 12/11/13

RedSkittlez

Berserk_manga.jpg

Remember guys: This frame design was done for fun i have no quarrel with there being a female berserker or it's design.

Guts from berserk by kentaro miura, it's a what if he turn-up in Warframe.

true_berserker_warframe_by_mrrumbles-d6t

So this is Guts from Berserk as a Warframe. Cause how can you not get more awesome than Guts?

berserker_warframe___cannon_ball_by_mrru

This is Gut's first ability called the cannon ball.

hits_like_a_freight_train_full_of_butche

Its located inside his left arm. When used the arm will split and fire a high velocity energy based cannon ball that decimates the target, as if they were hit by a freight train full of butcher knives.

true_berserker_warframe____rampage_anima

Step by step of one of Guts' abilities in warframe "Rampage"

Prime variant https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/128388-true-berserker-warframe-crossover-121113/?p=1549969

Edited by RedSkittlez

Dark Souls is allegedly inspired by the world of Berserk. You should give it a read if you like gibs. (Who doesn't like gibs?)

Dark Souls' inspiration from Berserk is a lot more subtle compared to its spiritual prequel, Demon's Soul:

berserkanddemonssouls.jpg

Edited by Casardis

It shud be male. I dun c how a hawt chick with bewbs can cause chaos n horrawr n fear on le battlfeeld -- A Wikia contributor, 9 days ago

:(

Has it occurred to you it might be by choice they're not making a generic burly beefcake kind of guy? Because that's predictable and boring? And basically Rhino?

I don't hate your design. It's just in hundreds of other games already.

Besides, it seems the sexes are taking turns, and team testosterone just got Nekros.

:(

Has it occurred to you it might be by choice they're not making a generic burly beefcake kind of guy? Because that's predictable and boring? And basically Rhino?

I don't hate your design. It's just in hundreds of other games already.

Besides, it seems the sexes are taking turns, and team testosterone just got Nekros.

I based it on a guy named Guts from Berzerk, it fits perfectly if you've read the manga/watched the show/seen pictures of this goddamn beefcake of berzerkingness.  You seem to be taking this a little too seriously, this post is just for fun.

http://youtu.be/o_vlI7BF7MU?t=14m26s

Edited by RedSkittlez