Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Of "little Things". Small Suggestions Done By The Community.

Renan.Ruivo

Thank you for putting my post on the list. I just noticed. This is a good thread and hopefully we can draw some attention to the little things

Yeah that's the intention. There are many things that from my limited understanding would be simple to implement, would not break the game and yet would receive a huge welcome from the community. Hopefully we can all help make the game better with one little thing at a time.

I would like to be able to manually stow away blueprints in the Foundry so that only what I am actually planning on building is displayed. It would be nice to not always have to scroll through my Glaives, Dual Zorens, Nyx and Trinity systems/chassis/helmets and so on. At the moment selling blueprints off is the only means to remove them from the list (but they keep coming back! :-P).

I would like to be able to manually stow away blueprints in the Foundry so that only what I am actually planning on building is displayed.

that would be useful... hell, give me a folder management system, so i can organize it :D

that way instead of a big block of entries, i can have them organized into smaller blocks.

(but this is totally not something quick to implement)

Manually select host.

The game needs this. We already have an automated system in place but it's never going to work 100%. For people playing in clans, we know who the best host is and selecting that person to always host would make the game a lot more enjoyable for everyone.

Then again, not sure how small of a change it would be to code this.

The game needs this. We already have an automated system in place but it's never going to work 100%. For people playing in clans, we know who the best host is and selecting that person to always host would make the game a lot more enjoyable for everyone.

Then again, not sure how small of a change it would be to code this.

Me neither, but given the fact that there's already an automated solution we can only guess that making a manual one would be simpler, so that suggestion was added.

1. That isn't a "small" suggestion

2. They said no cover system, I don't want it either.

Pretty much. In one of the first livestreams they stated that they don't want a cover system because that would detract from the "ninja" feel.

I would like expanded/faster/more viable dodging. its currently so slow that a bombard's missle can track and hit me while im rolling.

I would like expanded/faster/more viable dodging. its currently so slow that a bombard's missle can track and hit me while im rolling.

That i can agree on. Not sure if little thing though.

An "appear offline" mode? Maybe the option would be available only when soloing? Don't get me wrong, my friends are awesome and so is my clan but sometimes this would be nice :)

I don't see a problem with adding that so.. Added :)

Alrighty. I didn't know about the cover system, so I won't ask for one. 

But sentinels hiding along their owner is kinda mandatory, especially if going for a stealth run. And I assumed a cover system would be the easiest way to implement that.

Basically, my suggestion here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/157730-suggestionshade-being-visible-behind-cover/

Alrighty. I didn't know about the cover system, so I won't ask for one. 

But sentinels hiding along their owner is kinda mandatory, especially if going for a stealth run. And I assumed a cover system would be the easiest way to implement that.

Basically, my suggestion here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/157730-suggestionshade-being-visible-behind-cover/

Yes it is irksome that sentinels blow our cover. I can suggest disabling enemy alertness to sentinels until they have been alerted by you, at which point they are free to shoot the sentinel as well.

Yes it is irksome that sentinels blow our cover. I can suggest disabling enemy alertness to sentinels until they have been alerted by you, at which point they are free to shoot the sentinel as well.

That would be great, I'd be grateful if you added that ^_^

I'm not sure if I'm alone on this one, but it would be great to have some sort of VR shooting range outside of clan dojos to simply try your weapons out. It can be a simple room similar to the ones where you test your Mastery.

I don't know about you, but I simply loved the rank 7 Mastery test where you have to shoot the targets being designated at you.

Edited by SirSmite

I'm not sure if I'm alone on this one, but it would be great to have some sort of VR shooting range outside of clan dojos to simply try your weapons out. It can be a simple room similar to the ones where you test your Mastery.

I don't know about you, but I simply loved the rank 7 Mastery test where you have to shoot the targets being designated at you.

I second this, also would like more rooms or missions dedicated towards testing and stretching out the limits of your warframe's maneuverability and reflexes. Sort of like the void treasure room challenges, but longer and more detailed.

I second this, also would like more rooms or missions dedicated towards testing and stretching out the limits of your warframe's maneuverability and reflexes. Sort of like the void treasure room challenges, but longer and more detailed.

I believe that this is on their plans. They have mentioned in more than one livestream the desire to move mastery tests into dojos, as well as "sandboxes" for players to experiment and test-drive their builds.

I don't believe that this would be a "little thing" to change, though. We're mostly looking for Quality-of-Life stuff.

Oh yes how aobut the more important CUSTOM CHAT CHANNELS/TABS?

Seriously, I want to be able to see squad and clan chat in the same tab. Let's say I'm talking in squad mode: I use /c (message) to chat to clan. From there, all further messages will be sent in the clan channel, until say, /s «message», changing default chat mode to squad from there one, all in the same tab.