Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drop Tables Still Broken

MinimumGTP

This has been going on for weeks now.  Possibly even a month.  Fix the void drop tables.

6QiAVxS.png

35 minutes into a T3 Survival and the only thing we got was a Latron Prime Receiver.  Fix the void drop tables.

Maybe if we repeat ourselves thousands of times in a row DE will get the hint.  Fix the void drop tables.

Broken would mean you get something not intended to be there, like getting a cell or something else bizarre at 35.

It's just RNG.

Unless, of course, I'm not right on that in terms of what drops in T3 Survivals.

I think it'll be more effective if you showed rewards at the end-mission screen xD

I can't believe that I forgot to screenshot that.  It consisted of many credit caches, an orokin cell, a forma BP, and the Latron Prime Receiver.

Yeah they need to take out resources and credit caches from survivals, it feels kinda insulting that you go somewhere the level of the void and get credit cache, I mean, if you can go to the void it obviously means that you're good enough and have enough creds for yourself so why still give credit caches

Yeah they need to take out resources and credit caches from survivals, it feels kinda insulting that you go somewhere the level of the void and get credit cache, I mean, if you can go to the void it obviously means that you're good enough and have enough creds for yourself so why still give credit caches

Exactly.  Regular Survival doesn't give as many credit caches.  Why does Void?

Even if DE is trying to get people to spend plat on Prime equipment they could still water down the loot table with more appropriate awards.

Here is the result of a 35 minute T3S run from tonight.  What a disaster.

27PmLXv.png

Here is a 30 minute T2 Survival....

aaDv9Mp.png

Four Paris Prime Blueprints...

Please fix this.

Oh hey, that looks like . . . 90% of every Survival I tried, except I would get three or four Latron Prime Receivers, or Dakra Prime Blades, and so on. The non-survival missions do the same thing, dropping the same reward over and over and over and over . . . etc.

Not exactly fun.

Here is a 30 minute T2 Survival....

aaDv9Mp.png

Four Paris Prime Blueprints...

Please fix this.

Holy Christ, is that a Forma BP...? I've been farming Void and ODD for forma BPs for almost two weeks now without seeing one of those... Got a whole lot of credit caches, Paris Prime BPs, etc. etc.

As I told in this thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/187856-de-fix-void-rewards-already/ 

Same here.

3 Tower III defenses:

- 1: Round 15, 20 - Mag prime blueprint. Exit at round 25 with Braton prime Barrel.

- 2: Round 15, 20, 25, 30 - Mag prime Blueprint. Exit at 30.

- 3: Round 15, 20, 25, 30 - Mag prime Blueprint. Exit at 35 with Braton prime Barrel.

That is 10 Mag Prime Blueprints of 12 rewards.

Way beyond bad luck.

RNG system in Void runs is not working properly.

My friends and I were running void capture 2 like mad this week. Out of around 10 attempts, we got:

- 8 ember prime chasis

- 1 paris prime string

- 1 orthos prime handle

The one thing we needed was the orthos prime blade...

I'd love to see the code behind the RNG.  It looks like it can only realistically output a certain limited range of numbers with any given seed.  The seed determines the "center" of this number range.  The farther away from this "center" the less likely it will generate that number.

That would explain us getting a bunch of one item and then some other odd ones thrown in.  It would also explain us getting spammed with different items in each round.  The algorithm ends up centered in the number range of that one item and only sometimes deviates.

If we could get some evidence of the game dropping a bunch of "rare" items in one round then it would be a pretty solid theory.  Until then it's just a theory.  If anyone can think any holes into this theory I'd appreciate it.  I'll think more about it after I get up in the morning.

I honestly don't care what the cause is, I just want it fixed.

Started running T2 Exterminate to get the Ember Prime Helmet. So far, EVERY SINGLE REWARD has been Orthos Prime BP. Every last one. All of them.

The only thing that we can be absolutely 100% certain of is that the random number generator is NOT generating 'random' numbers. Period.

1 = orthos prime bp

2 = orthos prime bp

3 = orthos prime bp

4 = orthos prime bp

5 = orthos prime bp

6 = orthos prime bp

now roll a 6 sided dice and see what you get.

Did they fix this in todays patch? I have no t2 ext keys left

Edited by seren77

1 = orthos prime bp

2 = orthos prime bp

3 = orthos prime bp

4 = orthos prime bp

5 = orthos prime bp

6 = orthos prime bp

now roll a 6 sided dice and see what you get.

Did they fix this in todays patch? I have no t2 ext keys left

No, they did not fix it. I now have about 8-10 Orthos Prime BPs. The streak finally broke, and I got something else twice before returning to the Orthos. 8 out of 10 being the same reward is a kick in the face to the player. Not only is it frustrating and a waste of time, it massively devalues the reward that keeps appearing.

A 'reward' should be "Here's what you won!", not "You lose again.".

This crap is about the only thing that makes me want to just stop playing Warframe. No game is worth this much frustration, no matter how much fun the rest of it is.

Did a 90 MINUTE T3S and came up with ~5 latron prime receivers 3 frost prime helmet 1 forma bp and a bunch of  5k credit caches.... Really? credit caches at 60+ minutes just doesn't seem reasonable with the amount of effort we put out... No rhino prime chassis either :(

did a 45 min T3 Survival with similar results, yet there are plenty of chassis selling on the trading channel so I doubt it's broken - just REALLY spiteful to those of us that want to put in a bit of effort for a (hopefully) better or more consistent reward. making credit/core rewards non existent after 40 mins (double the guaranteed prime component threshold) would be a great way to accomplish this task. Personally I don't mind the Forma, but a higher density of prime components/forma to those dedicated few willing to push themselves to the absolute limit seems wholly appropriate imo

Well that's my 2 cents anyway

Yes please fix. I get nothing but orthos prine bps from T2 ext. About 20 in a row. And ODD gives way too many keys.

Yup. Did five 30-minute ODDs yesterday. Got one Ember Prime BP and the rest of the rewards were keys. Seeing as how we've gotten multiple hotfixes and an entire content patch without so much as a mention of this issue, I'm assuming at this point that it's working as intended as a means to pressure the community into buying Prime Access or plat so we can buy prime parts from other players.

Why solve a problem when you can monetize it?

Bump I did 30 mins of t3 survival nothing but credits. I been annoyed it was my only t3 and my buds were pretty bummed out. Survival has been good for xp but the void needs restricted drops and drop things once per 5 minutes I get piss having duplicates I don't need. Void mission give enough credits to players when they finish I don't need 5000 more with the millions I already have. This will only get worse the more rewards there are in a single type of a mission I hate the specific but atleast it cuts it down' can you only imagine when there is already 6 warframes? all of those un needed componets for nothing, The  new method instead of RNG is worse or potentially worse. Just remove the useless things we don't need when we head to survival and the duplicates from happening and I can enjoy doing void.