The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Tenno Tempus !

emblema

From a deep dark void the grinnier had capture Plato(the tenno Scientist )and force him working on a extremely hard and dangerous experiment with the power source - Temporium - .
The Grinnier tired of the tenno planed to go back in time and eliminate them form the face of history , the scientist trick them on creating a tenno installing and limiting the Temporium freeing him self and sending the tenno to the lotusen team!
This tenno as the ability to control time ,past future and stopping time ! also creates time portals !

Tempus ( latin word meaning Time)

XkDQKWL.png

https://i.imgur.com/XkDQKWL.png

Ability's :

#1 Reverse Age

Tempus single target a enemy reversing fast is Age and virtually you can see enemy getting younger by the second on till becomes a teen,kid,child,baby born ...on till nothing!
Some enemy can resist Reverse Age depend on is Health/Shield/Armor and Level Rank .

#2 Wormhole

Tempus with this ability creates a wormhole warping true maps where he targets surprising is enemy or tricking enemy if walk true it sending them away!

#3 Freeze Time

Tempus lift up is clepsydra Freezing time stopping all enemy around him for a short period of time giving the opportunity for him or allies to finish the enemy!

#4 Forward Age

Tempus lift up is hand and target all enemy around Aging them so fast that you can see them getting hold , very hold on till they turn in to dust!
Some enemy can resist Forward Age depend on is Health/Shield/Armor and Level Rank .

Sorry guys i am still working on Drawing ;)

Edited by emblema
Don't use art that isn't yours.

i mean the design of the warframe look like from the 80s or the 70s i donno

but it a very nice design 

Thank you i hope DE like this frame, a tenno like this is missing like power ability and i think he is  cool ;)

Ability's :

Reverse Age

Tempus single target a enemy reversing fast is Age and virtually you can see enemy getting younger by the second on till becomes a teen,kid,child,baby born ...on till nothing!

Some enemy can resist  Reverse Age depend on is Health/Shield/Armor and Level Rank .

Wormhole 

Tempus with this ability creates a wormhole  warping true maps where he targets surprising is enemy or tricking enemy if walk true it sending  them away!

Freeze Time

Tempus lift up is clepsydra Freezing time stopping all enemy around him for a short period of time  giving the opportunity for him or allies  to finish the enemy!

Some Tweak done on tempus Ability's ;)

Forward Age

Tempus  lift up is hand and target all enemy around Aging them so fast that you can see them getting hold , very hold on till they turn in to dust!

Some enemy can resist  Forward Age depend on is Health/Shield/Armor and Level Rank .

Ability's :

Reverse Age

Some enemy can resist  Reverse Age depend on is Health/Shield/Armor and Level Rank .

Wormhole 

Tempus with this ability creates a wormhole  warping true maps where he targets surprising is enemy or tricking enemy if walk true it sending  them away!

Freeze Time

Tempus lift up is clepsydra Freezing time stopping all enemy around him for a short period of time  giving the opportunity for him or allies  to finish the enemy!

Forward Age

Tempus  lift up is hand and target all enemy around Aging them so fast that you can see them getting hold , very hold on till they turn in to dust!

Some enemy can resist  Forward Age depend on is Health/Shield/Armor and Level Rank .

a time element warframe.....i also have that idea

Ability's :

Reverse Age

Wormhole 

Freeze Time

Forward Age

a time element warframe.....i also have that idea

You also have that idea? did you post it or?

Powers:

1. Giving every single enemy an animation where they de-age? Not going to happen. With that effort, DE could create 10 new kinds of enemies.

2. Nova's power?

3. Rhino's power?

4. Transform all Ancients into Extreme Ancients, even more armored and powerful then their youthful counterparts? Maybe if you hit them three or four times they become Lephantis-like. Now, that would make the game quite challenging. Also, Rusty Moas.

Very nice drawing!

• 3 months later...

good Design

I like Time

sorry I was thinking something else when you named it Tempus

because when I think of Tempus I think of Tempest which is storms

#2 Wormhole 

3So8EHT.gif?1

Power video effect

Wormhole's the name of Nova's 3rd ability

Edited by Hunter126

• 4 weeks later...

AUejsuAlaFw.jpg

http://vk.com/photos17530285

I don't know, it just feels wrong to me to do something like this without crediting the original artist, they deserve that much at least.

It's actually a form of plagiarism.

Emblema, in the future don't use or modify art from another artist without their permission first. I've removed the modified/plagiarized images from this thread.