Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Settle Some Rumors.

(PSN)LeviathanTM

Question

As the title says i've been hearing rumors from people but from people who actually know (you guys) please settle this once and for all. If you can provide proof this would be good. 

Rumor 1:  the next update to WF (PS4) will include "pets" including but not limited to the doggies located on Earth. 

Rumor 2: is the next update will also have cross comparability between PC and PS4 with WF 

1) False. The update slated to include 'pets' aka Kubrow for the Tenno is Update 14 which has no set release date at this time.

2) This is also false. The only thing that we've confirmed is the Account Migration from PC to PS4 to occur when U14 is live on both platforoms.

Hope this helps and counts as proof ;)! 

Ninja'd by a helpful bunch of Tenno, best type of Ninja'ing ever :'). 

The next update PS4 is getting is 13.7+Hotfixes.

Pets are set for U14 which is unlikely to come to PC until the week after next. As for crossplay, I wouldn't place any bets on that happening. There are just far too many hitches for it to really work.

No, and no.

c:

U14 has the pets, we get U13.70 I believe.

Rebecca:

2) This is also false. The only thing that we've confirmed is the Account Migration from PC to PS4 to occur when U14 is live on both platforoms.

Does this mean we'll be seen a bunch of Excalibur Primes next month? If so guess I have to put my Proto armor to fit in.

Edited by (PS4)ELIT3_EXP3RT-01

Rebecca:

Does this mean we'll be seen a bunch of Excalibur Primes next month? If so guess I have to put my Proto armor to fit in.

Oh god. Threads about Founders items will spawn all over the forums again.

Can you answer me this, you discussed trading doggie traits with friends.....please please prevent this from being turned for plat profit in trading chat I'm tired of forking out plat to people for stuff :/ also will there ever be a parra sentinel set soon or maybe less micromanagement of the dogs, I cant play every day, I don't wanna suffer in game cause of that.

Edited by Zakharon

Can you answer me this, you discussed trading doggie traits with friends.....please please prevent this from being turned for plat profit in trading chat I'm tired of forking out plat to people for stuff :/ also will there ever be a parra sentinel set soon or maybe less micromanagement of the dogs, I cant play every day, I don't wanna suffer in game cause of that.

That text was really hard to read :O

Rebecca:

Really wouldn't count on that second one if I were you.

And we'll continue to tell that that those items were exclusive, limited time offers, instead of freaking out over it.

Exactly. I'm sick of people bringing up the Founders packs over and over. DE has said on many occasions that those rewards WILL NOT be available again. This wasn't some choice they made after they removed the pack. That's part of the packs. They were advertised as limited time exclusive items. Just as the accessory packs in the Prime Access bundles are now. Get them while they're available or you wont get them ever. Unless by chance they make the items tradable down the line. 

Will we have different rarities on mods as Scott stated about lower level mods to "rare" version of the mods? I do not want to re-max rank 10 mods of a rarer version of my current mods.

niether do i and especially those mods that a lot of cores to max

You are aware right all this information is already out there in the form of official posts, devstream, wiki, reddit etc right?

As a general rule PS4 will always be behind on patches because of the certification process, not sure how long it takes specifically but it means DE will wait to send a new patch to cert until it has been hotfixed a couple times and they're confident in it, means less frequent patches on PS4 and somewhat delayed patches, it's the cost of admission to consoles, though it's not an altogether bad thing, you can think of us PC players as your beta testers.

You are aware right all this information is already out there in the form of official posts, devstream, wiki, reddit etc right?

As a general rule PS4 will always be behind on patches because of the certification process, not sure how long it takes specifically but it means DE will wait to send a new patch to cert until it has been hotfixed a couple times and they're confident in it, means less frequent patches on PS4 and somewhat delayed patches, it's the cost of admission to consoles, though it's not an altogether bad thing, you can think of us PC players as your beta testers.

It takes about a week for cert, and I don't see why the updates are not synced already and cross play enabled. Warthunder launched with it and the last update was synced across PS4 and PC.

Well pc to ps4 account migration founders items were never part of the ps4 platform therefore they need to stay on pc period!! You bring your account to ps4 founders items should not come with because they were a pc exclusive so that's were they need to stay!

No. Why can't I have my founder items if I'm transferring my account to PS4? It was never stated as a PC specific exclusive. Sounds to me that people are just feeling jealous in advance of knowing they wont have Excal P, Skana P and Lato P, not that they're anything special.