Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Wraith

9tailboy

HOW?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Ok for the people who say its confusing, I'm trying to say how do we have a latron prime(meaning it must be tenno origin), but we get the wraith version(grineer origin), its literally the same problem as braton prime and braton vandal(corpus origin).

Earlier last week I posted a topic called valkyr prime impossible, and through my investigations, I have found 3 results that correlate with the existence of valkyr, one of which I named the creation of prime fusion. 

Prime fusion is the concept that any weapon/warframe of an origin can still be transmutated to another origin(moa-fusion moa, braton prime and braton vandal, etc.)

So this must mean my theory confirms this very event.

Btw check out my forum post valkyr prime impossible, I will greatly appreciate it:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/298099-valkyr-prime-impossible/

Edited by 9tailboy

Strun was the first Wraith and it is a Tenno weapon..

But we don't have a strun prime, that means, its still viable to be of different origin, the wiki guesses that it is a prime due to it's ammo stock insigna, but we have yet to confirm that, thats why the latron has it's own special topic

Wraith does not seem to equal Grineer. Wraith is Red Veil, who apparently just take any old weapon and modify it.

Then why are most wraith weapons origin to grineer? Machete, vipers, gorgon, strun is a contestant in this, but latron is completely different.

You can't turn a modern item into a prime. That's against the rules. However we know that primes can be reverse-engineered.

Primes are reverse-engineered, thats what the corpus did to their moas, added void origin products into them and created the fusion moa, therefore, my theory on prime fusion confirms this.

I bealive that the red veil make the wraith weapons, the vandals could be made by another faction.

Or what I personally  bealive is that wraith/vandal weapons are just novelty items that dont contribute to the lore. They are just for fun.

Edited by xozzy19x

Primes are reverse-engineered, thats what the corpus did to their moas, added void origin products into them and created the fusion moa, therefore, my theory on prime fusion confirms this.

Fusion MOAs are reverse-engineered from Orokin technology. 

Primes are Orokin era originals. You couldn't ever make a modern day prime. Just integrating Orokin technology doesn't make a gun prime, look at the Seer.

Fusion MOAs are reverse-engineered from Orokin technology. 

Primes are Orokin era originals. You couldn't ever make a modern day prime. Just integrating Orokin technology doesn't make a gun prime, look at the Seer.

THATS WHAT PRIME FUSION IS!!! The fusing of prime parts into a another faction, but in my concept, thats just one rule of it, the other thing about prime fusion is that a weapon has a counterpart, that is from another origin, like the examples I said.

Vandal<Braton>Prime

Wraith<Latron>Prime

Vandal<Lato>Prime

Wraith<Strun

Wraith<Machete

Wraith<Dual vipers

Wraith<Gorgon

Prova>Vandal

Snipetron>Vandal

Edited by 9tailboy

THATS WHAT PRIME FUSION IS!!! The fusing of prime parts into a another faction, but in my concept, thats just one rule of it, the other thing about prime fusion is that a weapon has a counterpart, that is from another origin.

Weapons with Orokin parts incorporated aren't prime though...if I take a Russian assault rifle and give it an American barrel, that doesn't make it an American assault rifle.

Anyways, there's nothing wrong with Latron having a wraith version.

But we don't have a strun prime, that means, its still viable to be of different origin, the wiki guesses that it is a prime due to it's ammo stock insigna, but we have yet to confirm that, thats why the latron has it's own special topic

We have tons of Tenno weapons without primes, that doesn't mean they aren't Tenno, does it?

You can see Tenno script on the stock and it is nearly identical to the boar, which DOES have a prime.

SO BASICALLY, A long time ago there was the latron prime, the modern weaker version is the Latron the latron wraith is a version made by the red Veil, the red veil got their hands on the normal latron and then turned it into the wraith version, so the answer is the Latron Prime is the oldest, then latron, then latron wraith the new modified version

Weapons with Orokin parts incorporated aren't prime though...if I take a Russian assault rifle and give it an American barrel, that doesn't make it an American assault rifle.

Anyways, there's nothing wrong with Latron having a wraith version.

Thats called interchangeable parts, replacing parts with identical pieces, we are talking about something different, we are talking about the origin of weapons and how they relate to one another in a way.

Edited by 9tailboy

Thats called interchangeable parts, replacing parts with identical pieces, we are talking about something different, we are talking about the origin of weapons and how they relate to one another in a way.

This guy explained it pretty well:

SO BASICALLY, A long time ago there was the latron prime, the modern weaker version is the Latron the latron wraith is a version made by the red Veil, the red veil got their hands on the normal latron and then turned it into the wraith version, so the answer is the Latron Prime is the oldest, then latron, then latron wraith the new modified version

Codex entries for Braton and Burston prime confirm that.