Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Wrong With..

(XBOX)iMsRaider

Region is bad on XB1 too? That's...somehow entirely predictable

It's horrifying, I feel my brain cells die every time someone comments and I just continue to see the same nonsense continue to scroll and scroll. Or at least be able to minimize that crap. I'm just here to play the game and have tons of fun doing it.

It's horrifying, I feel my brain cells die every time someone comments and I just continue to see the same nonsense continue to scroll and scroll. Or at least be able to minimize that crap. I'm just here to play the game and have tons of fun doing it.

I just avoid region chat as a rule. I think you can just minimize it or else find a clan so that the chat defaults to that. 

There was *gasp* an option in the settings menu to turn it off!

It never gets turned off. It's always there, like a horrible eldritch monstrosity lurking at the edge of your vision.

However, if you're in a clan the default tab is clan chat, so you don't have to see region at all.

The little square box on the corner of the chat window closes it on pc. Not sure what the equivalent is on the xbox.

As for mirage, I think it represents some sort of lacy ruffle or a bow of some sort.

I kinda like it.

But really it is there because the lead art guy in this game likes to do some strange things for the sake of character. Its one of the things that makes this game unique

Region is bad on XB1 too? That's...somehow entirely predictable

That was unexpected as XBox community is full of scholars and thinkers.

Avoid region like a plague. Forums are a bit better place and you wont be tainted that much.

Edited by RoboDoge

I was gonna say just head over to Council chat but then.....

I wish. :( I was so spoiled by Council on my PC account, that when I transferred I just realized how bad it was to be stuck with the normal chat..

@OP: 1. You can disable General (Global?) chat. It's in the options. It's what I did after watching chat for like 30 seconds.

I wish. :( I was so spoiled by Council on my PC account, that when I transferred I just realized how bad it was to be stuck with the normal chat..

@OP: 1. You can disable General (Global?) chat. It's in the options. It's what I did after watching chat for like 30 seconds.

kekeke

Yeah the moment I hit Master rank in founders was the day I stepped away from the cess pool of Region, though I do sometimes wander around in Alliance and Recruiting I have sworn off of Region.  My brain cells are a needed thing.