Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Wrong With..

(XBOX)iMsRaider

I can get pretty involved in a game and its community. It happened with Halo 4, Dust 514, Titanfall and now Warframe. Unlike all the other ones this one is something I've wanted to play for a long time and was constantly denied because of this crappy laptop :D 

Good to hear, just enjoy your time take calm breaks when needed and never break the glass.....ever....unless stalker is in the room and you wanna run away like a scared little ember.

well I've learned two things from this topic

1. i'm glad i created a clan way back at the start of this game.

2. apparently council doesn't include everyone.(i seriously didn't notice)

and yes mirage neck flare is suppose to be reminiscent of a harlequins neck piece or medieval noble fashion collars.

That's what I thought too. Seems like the Xbox community is just not good in general.

And the PC community or PS4's is better or something? Region chat on PC is terrible also, so try to make it seem like the Xbox community is bad. That's ignorance at it's finest.

I wish. :( I was so spoiled by Council on my PC account, that when I transferred I just realized how bad it was to be stuck with the normal chat..

@OP: 1. You can disable General (Global?) chat. It's in the options. It's what I did after watching chat for like 30 seconds.

That also turns off Council, Trade and Recruiting chat, which is kind of undesirable... I wish I could just get rid of Region, or maybe get it more heavily moderated so people don't want to get rid of it as badly...

Edited by marelooke

There are bad people on all the systems, doesn't mean we are all bad.

I'm not too worried about that; I'm merely more worried about egos clashing if X1 and PS4 players start threads about which platform is better. So far though, I'm glad to see both side have been rather civil and welcoming.

Color me impressed!

Edited by Wiegraf

And the PC community or PS4's is better or something? Region chat on PC is terrible also, so try to make it seem like the Xbox community is bad. That's ignorance at it's finest.

I didn't say that at all. -.-

I just heard a lot about the XBox community, and not much good was said.

I'm not too worried about that; I'm merely more worried about egos clashing if X1 and PS4 players start threads about which platform is better. So far though, I'm glad to see both side have been rather civil and welcoming.

Color me impressed!

It is best to ignore that nonsense, we all have a shared interest in playing the game. Who cares what it is played on?

I didn't say that at all. -.-

I just heard a lot about the XBox community, and not much good was said.

When you play on a certain platform it's common to only hear negative stuff about others, so in that situation it's kinda hard to blame you.

Xbox community isn't clean yes, but anyone who really believes PS4 or PC are saints (or the slightest bit 'better) is a blatant idiot.

When you play on a certain platform it's common to only hear negative stuff about others, so in that situation it's kinda hard to blame you.

Xbox community isn't clean yes, but anyone who really believes PS4 or PC are saints (or the slightest bit 'better) is a blatant idiot.

Some PC players are a bit insane >„> not gonna say names but one of them does have a crush on vor. While another loves Darvvy.

It's horrifying, I feel my brain cells die every time someone comments and I just continue to see the same nonsense continue to scroll and scroll. Or at least be able to minimize that crap. I'm just here to play the game and have tons of fun doing it.

Welcome to Warframe.

Reminds me of my days in U7 back when end game was Pluto. Best frame was Ember with Over Heat and best weapon was Hek. Back when we had only the corpus ship as a tile set. Grineer and corpus spoke English I was constantly warned that rails were there for my protection be Rebecca and gratin and strung were grineer staples same with formation bravo and sticking to walls. Then I was just a Excalibur with a Paris, AkFuris and Fangs. Those were the days the horribly grindy days. You young river snappers don't know how good yous got it. *old man voice*

Edited by Zero.No.Hikari