Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Order For Syndicates To Be Worth The Effort I Believe That The Rewards Need To Be More Significant.

Brynslustafir

It's as simple as that. Syndicates are incredibly demanding but the rewards simply aren't worth the effort. As much as I'd love to have my Teslas link, it's just not worth the months of tedious farming it's going to take to get there. 

Now if the reward was something else such as a syndicate exclusive weapon and more interesting aesthetic items like exclusive Synadanas and Armor bits I'd be a little bit more interested, but as of right now(especially with the downfall of Viver) Syndicate farming feels like an enormous waste of time and effort. 

And don't give me any of that "DE doesn't want you to focus on farming for syndicate rep" schpeal. They built this entire game around farming, they should EXPECT people to be farming for syndicate rep. It's what every other part of the game has trained us to do. 

All in all, I just don't see the point of spending so much time grinding for nothing but a couple mods and a .jpeg to slap on my frame. I love the idea of the syndicates and I can see some legitimate endgame potential here, but that potential simply isn't being realized right now. But I know that syndicates are still very new and thus are bound to be quite unrefined so I hope that at least some of the ideas in this post will reach the Devs and perhaps help them to make syndicates more worthwhile. 

Either way, I'm tentatively excited to see where Syndicates go in the near future. 

The issue is vets have nothing to do, but newer players have lots of other content they can do and earn reputation.

Mastery rank should discount offering prices, because its basically tons of affinity we gained before we had the opportunity to ever earn reputation. A issue newbies don't have.

The issue is vets have nothing to do, but newer players have lots of other content they can do and earn reputation.

Mastery rank should discount offering prices, because its basically tons of affinity we gained before we had the opportunity to ever earn reputation. A issue newbies don't have.

THIS

An excellent point.

What DE need to do, is make those augment mods, NON tradeable.

Yeah... f*** that, honestly.  I'm going Steel Meridian/Red Veil, but I'd rather pay a king's ransom to someone for an augment I want than betray fellow my Steel Meridian's.

Not even sure how this is a solution to begin with by the way.

I'd say many rewards are worth grinding a syndicate for, though some are indeed lacking compared to others.  We'll see more released with time no doubt.  As for weapons and cosmetics?  Pretty sure that's a no brainer.  I'd gladly give up two weapons to make one above par weapon.  Twin Gremlins + Grakata ( + Forma + Orokin Cells) to make some kind of heavy Grakata that shoots bolts courtesy of the Steel Meridian?  How much?

Edited by Littleman88

I've got the be completely honest here, just hope I don't get my post deleted for it. 

I haven't been this upset with DE since the first implementation of the Detron. Instead of fixing an exploitable map they nerfed some of my favorite frames for no good reason. 

Not only that, but they took away the only good way to farm syndicate Rep. 

This is the single worst hotfix I've seen in all my time on these forums, and if DE doesn't fix their mistake soon, well... I really won't know what to think. 

I've got the be completely honest here, just hope I don't get my post deleted for it. 

I haven't been this upset with DE since the first implementation of the Detron. Instead of fixing an exploitable map they nerfed some of my favorite frames for no good reason. 

Not only that, but they took away the only good way to farm syndicate Rep. 

This is the single worst hotfix I've seen in all my time on these forums, and if DE doesn't fix their mistake soon, well... I really won't know what to think. 

well that was rather tame. I wouldnt expect it to be removed, 

I agree 100% with you, This is one of the weakest patches ive seen.

De and the community need to have a talk, if these "fixes" came solely from the suggestions of Design council and grandmasters then I do no think the interests of all players were adequately represented.

Id rather they shutdown viver altogether and spare interception and 3 frames which had acceptable levels of gameplay.