Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Melee/primary Weapons

XaelathRavenstorm

Nice choices, I like this. I would prevent anything that drops from alerts / assassins or anything Prime / Prisma / Mara / Wraith related. So here's my list:

Steel Meridian, grineer stuffz:

Primary: Karak or Grakata. Although my personal favorite of these two is definitly Karak.

Melee: the only ones left in the long list of weaps would be the Amphis and the Atterax. Since we have a lot of polearms, staves and now a spear as well, i'll stick with the whip. Atterax it is.

Arbiters of Hexis, want to find the "truth" about the Tenno, so tenno stuffz:

Primary: Tiberon was really fun, but it was lacking something, maybe the Arbiters know what to do with a Telos Tiberon.

Melee: this was a hard one, but out of all the heavies, Gram needs a little love i think. I'm not sure it is a Tenno weapon though....

Cephalon Suda, the cube (horrible movie btw):

Primary: to complement the small range of the Gammacor, maybe a sniper. Synoid Lanka has a nice ring to it, but might be a bit OP.

Melee: I agree on the Obex that was mentioned earlier. Except for the Plasma sword i could find nothing to go with the theme and thats an Alert weapon, so nope.

Perrin Sequence, corpus stuffz:

Primary: Dera or Flux Rifle.

Melee: Lecta (more whips) or the Serro I guess.

Red Veil, league of assassins, shhhh don't tell anyone:

Primary: let's go full silent and give the cernos some love shall we?

Melee: this was actually a hard one to choose, but I would be happy about a Rakta Dual Kama. Stalker is the assassin in this game and he has a Scythe. And Dual Kama is just... HMM.

New Loka, they like explosions? because that would fit humanity...

Primary: the most normal human-like weapon i could find was actually the Sybaris. Let's be fair, it's basically a Winchester.

Melee: Some sort of combat knife, baseball bat, stilletto... nope. Punching maybe.... Furax, Kogake?

Somebody clear me up on that Gram though, did Tenno make it?

Edited by SlytexNL

Gammacor is Cephalon weapon not corpus there is no chances that gammacor has any bonds with opticor. Your argument about that gammacor and opticor both have "-cor" fall becouse of Latron and Detron!!! There can't be any sinoid primary and secondary becouse they doesn't exist! Come on People opticor and gammacor even don't have similar design.

Now my list
Vaykor buzlok \ Vaykor jat kittag
Telos boltor \ Telos Nikana
sinoid - \sinoid -
Secura OPTICOR \ Secura dual prova ( why not?)
Rakta attika \ Rakta Fang
Sancti Boar \  Sancti karyst

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Did they confirm any others?  Which of those is for Red Veil, Loka or Perrin?

Sancti Tigris (New Loka)

Secura Penta (Perrin Sequence)

Rakta Cernos (Red Veil)

They didnt show any others.

Edited by VikingoX