Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Let Me Get This Straight.

TheBrsrkr

Our mission, the purpose of this raid, was to take revenge on Councillor Vay hek for destroying the Vesper, Strata, Kupier and Leonov Relays.Many thousands of lives were lost in the destruction of these relays, and it dealt a severe blow to our morale and posed as a chilling reminder to the Tenno, that we are not invincible.We set out to remind the Grineer that yes, we are not invincible, but we will not stand for this. We would remind them why they fear us, why they cannot control this system, why we have won and will always win. We would remind them that our vengance is swift, painful, and absolute. We would remind them that we are Tenno.

So some of us went, in teams of 8, to give Councillor Vay Hek what he brought unto himself when he dared to stand against us. Many of us fell to his forces, the tides of battle changing at a moment's notice. But we never expected it to be easy. Still more fell to Vay Hek himself, he who used the finest in Grineer technology to defend against our attacks and meted out untold levelsdestruction. But, we are Tenno, and we eventually emerged Victorious. Vay Hek is no more. We have won the day.

THen why? Why, after returning to our Lisets, bruised and bloodied, drained in mind and spirit, are we greeted with this apathy? Why, after we struck don our most dangerous enemy, are we rewarded so poorly for our efforts? Why do we leave the Raids in a worse financial position than we came in with? We just killed VAY HEK!!! There should be somethig more, a trophy, a sigil, a sign that we faced up againt the impossible odds and lived to tell the tale. Something that shows that we have mastered our true potential, that we deserve to be respected and feared. Something that personifies our flaming retribution, our ruthless victory, our crushing might.

Instead, what do we get? We get an expensive, uselss augment to our eqipment that MUST be stacked to be useful. We get roughly a quarter of the credits needed to apply said augments. That's it. Nothing else. It was more rewarding to fight the Balor Formorians themselves than to fight the orchestrator of dozens of attacks on all the Tenno in this system. It was all for naught. We get nothing. The Grineer may have lost, but nobody has won this round, as far as I can see. What have we done to deserve this? We have just come to the point where you have to grind... to earn the right to grind. This is a frightening prospect, one that must be handled swiftly and descisively. 5 million credits, 10 runs of the hardest 3 missions this game has to offer, all for a situational boost that does almost nothing, even at full power. If that's the best we have to offer...... well, it's not worth it.

I am repeating myself a lot today. The arcanes are not useless. They stack up to 10 times for a grand total of x4 what they currently are. You can apply this to both your helm and syandanna, and no doubt your armor pieces in the future. Do the math.

I am repeating myself a lot today. The arcanes are not useless. They stack up to 10 times for a grand total of x4 what they currently are. You can apply this to both your helm and syandanna, and no doubt your armor pieces in the future. Do the math.

4x of 2.5% or 5% is not a lot. Esp when the buff trigger is extremely situational or the Trigger itself is not something that happens often.

You shouldn't HAVE to spend 5 million credits to make something good.

4x useless is still useless...

4x useless is still useless...

Really? a 20% chance on taking ANY damage that you'll gain 160% more armor for 20 seconds? That seems useless to you? 40% chance to ignore radiation or magnetic proc is USELESS? gah, people.

Really? a 20% chance on taking ANY damage that you'll gain 160% more armor for 20 seconds? That seems useless to you? 40% chance to ignore radiation or magnetic proc is USELESS? gah, people.

Quick question, what's 160% of 15? And how often does Radiation or Magnetic affect you anyways?

*looks at 20% chance to do something mildly useful*

*looks at 5 million credits*

Stat boosting fiend?

20% chance when being hit by any damage to increase armor by double and a half. If we assume, and I prefer to because this is usually how this works, that it stacks on top of other abillities, say, warcry, or vex armor, that's $&*&*#(%& amounts of armor right there. Notice something about all of the arcanes, they use percentages, not base numbers. Percents make for some crazy multipliers. That being said, it seems like a few of them have bugged/improper numbers that will no doubt be fixed at a later date.

The day people live by that train of thought will be the day the world ends.

Amen brutha.

Quick question, what's 160% of 15? And how often does Radiation or Magnetic affect you anyways?

39. But warframe armor values were buffed, so. I don't believe there's a warframe with 15 armor. 65 at the very least. And honestly? quite often in the void. Question for you now is, what's 160% of 1,260?? because valkyr achieves that with a max steel fiber..

players are let down by not getting an instant gratification from the raids they were mentally imagining with a form of autoerotic hope all these months after hearing about the new game instances.  raiding over time will net you possibilities you'll never have otherwise.  the biggest upset, i believe, is most expected some special reward weapon or even frame part or other supreme object than the current piecemeal enchantables. i also remember how many were giddy believing the raids would drop a new supercharged fusion mod.  also, the credits cost i heard about can seem high per enchant, but it can be earned back with just a bit of extra time.

i am a solo player and like playing this game that way, and i will likely never know any of this raid experience, so hold off on the tears about how some of you feel let down by needing to work a bit for your unwanted rewards even after the invested mission :P you played and hopefully had some fun as you could, that count for a bit of something.

Amen brutha.

39. But warframe armor values were buffed, so. I don't believe there's a warframe with 15 armor. 65 at the very least. And honestly? quite often in the void. Question for you now is, what's 160% of 1,260?? because valkyr achieves that with a max steel fiber..

which means nothing... you forget stacking armor doesnt turn you into superman. even with all that armor it just means it takes the enemy an extra second or 2 to bring you down. also its a chance and on top of that has a mild duration. like it was said before 4x of useless is STILL USELESS.