Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blade And Gun Challenge: Conclave Supremacy

DE_Adam

Performing executions behind enemy lines is no easy feat (particularly when behind enemy lines really just means being close to another enemy) but we received some awesome submissions from Tenno just daring enough to pull it off.  We also listed the victors of our Blade and Gun Champion Challenge, who showed off just how awesome a little Tenno Teamwork can be.  All winners will receive their prizes after the long weekend!

This week's Challenge sends Tenno against each other in an effort to prove who reigns supreme on the battlefield.  Click here for more information and good luck on your submissions, Tenno!

-DE_Adam

It says can submit 2 screenshots maximum. Does that mean we can only submit the loadout screenshot and the challenge screenshot, or the loadout screenshot and 2 challenge screenshots?

loadout screenshots are just supporting pics to show that it was you on the screenshot and not someone else, as well as confirm any loadout restrictions the contest has. They don't count toward your 2 entry maximum.

I must say this one's definitely among the hardest challenges due to Tenno being fast as hell making it hard to get a good, dynamic closeup shot.  Good luck to the participants! :D

Edited by Xarugas

loadout screenshots are just supporting pics to show that it was you on the screenshot and not someone else, as well as confirm any loadout restrictions the contest has. They don't count toward your 2 entry maximum.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info.

Hm-m-m... "Honorable mentions" sounds pretty nice for first time, but now I wanted more <DD

Poor B&G Challenges... Hm.

So yeah, can I (and others) use Prime gear?

Prime variants are allowed, if we look at the history of past challenges.

Though, maybe not this one. Not stated this time, huh.

My guess is no.

Actually yes, if you look at the Blade and Gun Challenge Rules, which is it's own separate topic.

Indecisiveness, goooooo

Edited by Exodus341

Prime variants are allowed, if we look at the history of past challenges.

Though, maybe not this one. Not stated this time, huh.

My guess is no.

Actually yes, if you look at the Blade and Gun Challenge Rules, which is it's own separate topic.

Indecisiveness, goooooo

Well, it is not so important, Prime gear just looks more attractive and I still want make the best work xD

Thanks for answer anyway ^^ *went to the pvp*

Before submissing, i'd like to tell you that screenshots are from records i did (easier)

Submission 1 Here's my loadout 1428139026-2015-04-04-00001.jpg
Here's the screenshot, as you can see i killed a mag and hurt a rhino with my 4th spell who died also after this screenshot with kogake finisher attack :p
1428139183-2.png 

Submission 2 (which is really better than the 1st i guess) Here's loadout 1428145426-2015-04-04-00002.jpg
Here's the screenshot (Quadruple pistol kill but on the screenshot we can see only 3 kills), sadly one of them was afk.. but this is not my fault :), anyway check the normal/slow motion video under this screenshot :) 1428145575-2.png
Here's the video of the action which the screenshot come from ;) btw ! moon cephalon disappeared and then no score was done

Submission 3 and last

1428186556-2015-04-05-00001.jpg

Dual skana finisher attack

1428186510-2.png

Edited by cob_metallica

Oh man, not sure if I can even compete against all those effects and particles. Did my best though.

Loadout:

JUKObC1.png

Submission:

ChlYqT3.jpg

Haven't changed the aspect ratio as I wasn't sure if it counts as editing (playing at 800x600 at 16:9 stretched to fullscreen).

Edited by Kethus

To clarify, all weapon / Warframe variants are allowed in this Challenge.  My apologies for the confusion!

Just for a further bit of clarification, does having the UI present detract from or otherwise disqualify entries? A friend of mine pointed out that the previous winners all had UI disabled, but I also don't really want to fight without having it on. Just not sure if I should try to do it that way anyway if it really matters a lot.

I think we fought earlier :D

I think I remember! =D

Edited by Serrow