Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De. Year Of Quality. Will Shotguns Ever Get Some Love?

Deathbricked

Remove falloff and improve the spread mechanic, this would make shotguns extremely satisfying to use at close range while preventing (hek) sniping unless you really screw over your dps to try to use tainted shell to reduce spread, it also makes it so viscous spread might not always be a good choice, because right now by the time the spread from viscous spread affects your dps you lost half of your damage to falloff.

.....people use shottys and snipers here? ......like for realziz?

check my profile sometime. 30% drakgoon, and i have racked up a lot of carnage with it. im getting into using the others more as well. i love the vectis, i just need to put 2 more forma on it and nahhhhh.

Remove falloff and improve the spread mechanic, this would make shotguns extremely satisfying to use at close range while preventing (hek) sniping unless you really screw over your dps to try to use tainted shell to reduce spread, it also makes it so viscous spread might not always be a good choice, because right now by the time the spread from viscous spread affects your dps you lost half of your damage to falloff.

THere is no need to prevent Hek sniping, as Hek sniping is a thing in real life.

Seriously. Look at the AA12. 

Look at it.

Your Hek is going to be reloading more than its going to be killing anyway. Boar Prime is and always will be the king of shotguns. High fire rate, high status chance, great spread, low reload, low recoil, very flexible builds, and looks great.

Kohm > Boar, the Boar uses way to much ammo not worth it

This game is completely free (pay2rush at worst) with a dedicated team constantly tweaking and adding things to make the game better. When warframe first came out it was trash. Now its one of the best games ever. It will continue to get better. Let it get better. I promise it will eventually get reworked. If its not next up that's because something even more important is coming.

Kohm after the buff is nice. 

Though I have to say, with a Seeking Force on the Hek, one shot is all it takes to clear a room. And I have 4 of those.

Now you're wondering how many shots did I fire to kill all those enemies last round, was it 4 shots or only 3?

Well now you can ask yourself one question, "Do I feel lucky?"

Well, do ye, Tenno scum?

I do not have Boar Prime.

If you're reloading more than you are killing when you use Hek, then I begin to wonder how bad your build is.

The only time I reload my Hek is when everything nearby that might be a threat is VERY dead.

Get the steel meridian multishot mod and you can clear enemies out of rooms like nothing.

.....people use shottys and snipers here? ......like for realziz?

You have problem with my vectis or hek or kohm or boar prime? all of these are good weapons. Heck, my vectis can do 100k yellow crits without any dmg buffing warframe abilities and usually one-shots corrupted bombards like it should be. Shame nullies makes it unviable weapon cuz bubbles

Kohm after the buff is nice. 

Though I have to say, with a Seeking Force on the Hek, one shot is all it takes to clear a room. And I have 4 of those.

Now you're wondering how many shots did I fire to kill all those enemies last round, was it 4 shots or only 3?

Well now you can ask yourself one question, "Do I feel lucky?"

Well, do ye, Tenno scum?

You must not be playing anything above Saturn or T1.

I use a few shotguns, and really, I find them all to be effective. Hek, combined with its Steel Meridian Mod as well as 2.1 meters of punch through means that that crowd of enemies before me? Yeah, in 2 seconds, thats not going to be there anymore.

My Boyfriend is currently enjoying Boar Prime, though I personally have some problems with auto-shotties like that. Ammo consumption is a bit high for what it tries to do. This gun could use a few little buffs, mainly quality of life stuff.

The secondary shotguns are all quite useful. Pyrana tends to give the infested a bad day, the mara detron slaughters Grineer en masse, and let's not forget the brakk.

BOAR BROTHERS UNITE!

Let's do this Sobek style:

32-shot clip with Ammo Stock.

Damage greater than a Latron Prime shot. 1-2 shots per enemy.

Fires fast enough to get kills but not so fast it runs out of ammo.

Accuracy and range of the Hek.

Looks cool.

Named after the the god of agriculture and military prowess.

Sobek is the most awesome shotgun. It needs to have a better augment, and should get plenty of love when they give shotguns love.

Edited by AlchemistMute

ಠ_ಠ

Everytime a player believe that a mod is a buff I die a bit quicker internally.

Given how DE works it probably is, not to say it's an acceptable one. It's a terrible terrible excuse of a repair attempt.