Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chinese Weapon Stats Revealed! (No Umbra Here)

CruelCrow

G1DpvJn.jpg

We see the nunchakus, crossbow, and a different version of a kunai - not the spiral ones! If someone could be a darling and overwrite the Chinese with English translations, I would greatly appreciate it (I guess I could compare it line by line... eh.)

Edit: Woah, the nunchaku do electric damage. More like... Nun-shocks? /pun

Maybe it's a sequel or parallel to the Amphis? Completely different design though.
Edit2: I can't read Chinese characters, but considering language doesn't actually exist aside from human intellect because words only have meaning in the context of other words, I can learn quickly. It appears that the Crossbow is full auto - it's the same characters as the Kunai and semi auto Kunai would be miserable. Looks like a status Attica.. The STATICCA

This isn't about the exclusivity or anything, so please keep it civil, ladies and gents. Nothing is new here except the actual nunbers. I've never had a thread locked and I prefer to keep it that way.

Horrible Translations! No, really. I had to get an image text reader and convert it... wasn't pretty. I don't even know why I'm adding them. Humor value, I suppose. Consider these when people try to translate the ChangYou forums.

Jade nunchaku

Melee Wu Wu suddenly a bug bit By Fu mysterious and apply batter life boats win lethal, so the enemyPeople struggling to parry.Include : goods Croucher and furnace of punishment (Is this... Potato and slot? I prefer FURNACE OF PUNISHMENT)

'J Dian Qian mantle Flying

Wu Qian Wu drunk heavily Bit]Fresh Ear altar You chu chi wrapped enemy germanium .Comprising: a group of people was crystal Croucher and of punishment 

Zhuge Liannu

Wu main mane suddenly a smothering bit ]The purpose of the move this devastating bursts into a crossbow soldier from the days of mushroomBank building, born out of the cold steel shape Earth Times. (SOLDIERS FROM THE DAY OF MUSHROOM!)
Edited by CruelCrow

These spiral knives are Prime version of this knives from photo.

From reddit:

"Jade Nunchucks. I don't know what to say. It's Jade. It's China. Jade, China. China Jade.

Xiao Li Flying Daggers: Xiao Li is a famous character who became widely known because of a TV series. He is a Expert Martial Artist who never misses his flying daggers.

Zhu Ge Crossdow: Zhu Ge Liang is a famous Strategist in Chinese History. He was a master Strategist who could win almost impossible battles in War with his cunning creativity. The Zhu Ge Crossbow is one-of-its-kind because it was the first projectile weapon that could rapid fire in succession. It's named after him so I assume he is the inventor."

Edited by MrDar1o

That's actually a pretty nice looking crossbow, and it doesn't seem to share the same stats as the Attica either so it's not just a reskin. So are these meant to be exclusive only to the Chinese version of the game or are these going to be introduced to the main version at some point as well (I haven't been following up much on the Chinese version)?

That's actually a pretty nice looking crossbow, and it doesn't seem to share the same stats as the Attica either so it's not just a reskin. So are these meant to be exclusive only to the Chinese version of the game or are these going to be introduced to the main version at some point as well (I haven't been following up much on the Chinese version)?

It's a delayed exclusive. It would be like saying Excalibur rework is "exclusive" to PC, when consoles just get it shipped a bit later. They have a 30 day exclusivity window in which we cannot and will not get it, but any time after that is fair game.

As for Excalibur, refer to Rebeccas FAQ in the Information HQ. She is getting word on the rest of the questions, but the situation is causing a lot of unease because there seems to have been a disconnect between DEs plan and ChangYous plan. We just have to wait for answers, maybe in the DevStream today.

These spral knives are Prime version of this knives from photo.

From reddit:

"Jade Nunchucks. I don't know what to say. It's Jade. It's China. Jade, China. China Jade.

Xiao Li Flying Daggers: Xiao Li is a famous character who became widely known because of a TV series. He is a Expert Martial Artist who never misses his flying daggers.

Zhu Ge Crossdow: Zhu Ge Liang is a famous Strategist in Chinese History. He was a master Strategist who could win almost impossible battles in War with his cunning creativity. The Zhu Ge Crossbow is one-of-its-kind because it was the first projectile weapon that could rapid fire in succession. It's named after him so I assume he is the inventor."

As a Chinese Warfrae player, I can confirm this.

It's a delayed exclusive. It would be like saying Excalibur rework is "exclusive" to PC, when consoles just get it shipped a bit later. They have a 30 day exclusivity window in which we cannot and will not get it, but any time after that is fair game.

As for Excalibur, refer to Rebeccas FAQ in the Information HQ. She is getting word on the rest of the questions, but the situation is causing a lot of unease because there seems to have been a disconnect between DEs plan and ChangYous plan. We just have to wait for answers, maybe in the DevStream today.

Ah, k.

I want to know what the 35% is!!!!!!!!!

Chinese Tenno here, it's status chance. 状态 means status, while 触发 means "to trigger". If you're having trouble with chinese words, I'd recommend "nciku.com" where you can write what the word looks like, then choose it from a menu on the right. It will instantly input it for you into a search bar, and you can copy+paste it into Google Translate to get a rough definition of the word/phrase. Hope this helped! :D

(Admittedly, I still had to look up what 触发 meant T-T)

Edited by Awsumniss

That Crossbow is beautiful. The aesthetics, for me obviously, seems a bit off. It wouldn't be bad if they were backed up by some kind of lore in their descriptions, stating that they're from somewhere a bit far, maybe a Tenno branch / tribe, uh.

I realized only now that probably (For sure) That Crossbow is a Primary Weapon : (. It would've been cool to hang around with both Attica and that one. Whatever, it's still beautiful.

CROSSBOOWW

ME LIKE. ME WANT - Wait

The Zhu Ge Crossbow is one-of-its-kind because it was the first projectile weapon that could rapid fire in succession. It's named after him so I assume he is the inventor.

So it's not a charge crossbow ?

tumblr_inline_nqy5pcnZkF1sjq259_500.gif

Meh, whatevs. I don't even know how I got the idea that it was going to be a charge weapon.

Wassup tenno,

this just came out, fresh as the morning breeze :

http://i.imgur.com/G1DpvJn.jpg

G1DpvJn.jpg

They really look decent, in my opinion.

And for those who said "noonchooks-are-bad-weapons-irl-they-won't-be-in-a-game-either" TAKE DAT!

However...However...

If we can already see this pic, it means that it's already available,right?...

...Anybody already got them and is kind enough to upload some showcase here? Anyone?... :p

(I want to see the nunchuks combos in action sooo much!!)

Edited by unknow99