Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latron Inspired Items Companion Update! Kubrow Armor & Sentinel. (Art And Stats Inside) 11/21/2015

Scharkie

8nt8DTf.png

Welcome to a brand new topic where we will be talking about all things Latron.

Dont look like a Latron, BE THE LATRON

What can you expect of this Topic?

-New weapons

Sidearm

Melee

-New Cosmetics

Armor Set

Syandana

-Companions

Sentinel

Kubrow Armor

All Artwork is done by me, Scharkie1333

All weapon Descriptions and Stats are made by Darkruler2500

Funfact did you knew the second choice of weapon of Clem is a Latron?

Ill stop with talking now so you can see the wonderfull world of Latron for yourself.

Wye2bTW.png

yDwthWp.png

Latron

Well what did ya expect something new?

XbbHQ3C.png

UpwMoqB.png

Aklaterro

ELweTbv.png

This weapon of old’s blueprint was recently rediscovered by salvaging the Jordas Golems derelict. It was found to be of great value against heavily armored opponents. It is the sidearm variant of the already known primary Latron but it shows more development regarding combat flexibility.  
Primary fire mode still shoots heavy hitscan projectiles that deal high puncture damage. Upon hitting the enemy there is a moderate chance of inflicting a status effect on it.  
By pressing the alternate fire mode the next round in the magazine will be charged for two seconds (affected by fire rate) and then being fire automatically upon being fully charged. The charged round has 25 percent bonus damage and an innate 1 meter punch through effect and always applies a proc onto the target(s) hit by the attack. 

hzPDQZr.png

spaEop4.png

Latana

HecSwCT.png

In the process of salvaging Jordas’ parts there was also found a broken Nikana blade. Its composure was totally unknown, so Cephalon Simaris urged Lotus to start over an investigation.  

It was then rediscovered that the found sword part was originally part of a melee prototype based on the Latron series. By replacing broken parts with new ones a weapon was forged, that quickly found its way to the front lines.  
The special alloy used in the blade causes terrific wounds on enemies already suffering from negative effects like Bleeding or being affected by Radiation.
hQKliDF.png

lQObueq.png

l1FZ2zR.png

A fitting Chestpiece to wear with your favorite Latron weapons

6igvMFN.png

hr3j9OV.png

A fitting Shoulderpiece to wear with your favorite Latron weapons

HiOpk7Q.png

bCTUBVg.png

A fitting Kneepad to wear with your favorite Latron weapons

eYu2Fin.png

hSE66Cs.png

A fitting Syandana to wear with your favorite Latron weapons

DvrP23f.png

REm8Nyt.png

The entire set of Latron Inspired Cosmetics

eS2r9rL.png

YFttEhm.png

6mnNhZR.png

A Sentinel Inspired by the latron.

-Description and abilities incoming-

BTW if you wanna see Cosmetics for this sentinel let me know in the comments

H1PfU0j.png

WK5wGHi.png

A Latron Inspired armor for your four legged friend.

Rk0ad5P.png

Like this topic? Why not try another Topic like this made by me?

Boltor Inspired Cosmetics:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/513337-boltor-themed-cosmetics-armor-set-syandana-sugatra/

This Concept is part of my main armory check it out here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/426476-scharkie1333s-armory-concepts-collection-update-33-2-new-oberon-skin-themed-weapons-skins11112015/

aLhOqIj.png

Edited by Scharkie1333

I thought the Lex was the Latron pistol.

Nope srry mate, though they rlly share some sort of look

I thought the Lato was the Latron pistol

well the wikia says so, though look wise i dont find them matching at all, and hey arm-mounted weapons are alwasy better :)

Nope srry mate, though they rlly share some sort of look

well the wikia says so, though look wise i dont find them matching at all, and hey arm-mounted weapons are alwasy better :)

They don't just share the same look, they have a similar damage profile. High puncture damage, loud bang, sleek blue design.

Also, I didn't realize it was a Nikana since it doesn't actually have the shape of a Nikana.

Edited by Rehtael7

They don't just share the same look, they have a similar damage profile. High puncture damage, loud bang, sleek blue design.

Also, I didn't realize it was a Nikana since it doesn't actually have the shape of a Nikana.

sleek blue design? where on latron? and as far as i know latron has a muffled firing sound as for lex its a loud one.

and ya sure your not looking at the sheath of the latana as the weapon?

Edited by Scharkie1333

I thought the Lex was the Latron pistol.

I thought the Lato was the Latron pistol

It's strong and puncture-based like the Lex, but it fires relatively quickly and has a larger magazine like the Lato, so neither one really seems to translate to a proper secondary counterpart. So I think it'd be fair to implement a more direct counterpart and let those two sidearms be there own thing.

As for the OP, as a Latron fan I do like the idea of a matching sidearm and melee weapon, and the designs themselves are pretty nice, although my only minor gripe is that a Puncture-focused weapon would probably be more appropriate for this weapon family. Not that the Nikana design is bad or anything, but there's already is a plethora of Slash melee weapons, and something with Puncture would match the Primary and Secondary better.

New Cosmetics have been added to fit with the weapons style, though Clem has been sabotaging my sketches for a fitting syandana a armor set has alrdy been posted. Expect the Syandana soon and perhaps a Bonus???

As for revisiting the stats if spoken with Darkruler2500 about perhaps adding Puncture to them, after some good discussing we returned to our current stats and found them more fitting to complete the best experience and balance between using these 3 family weapons. Still open for more feedback though.

Cya soon

Great series! Even though I really don't like the latron these new weapons seem pretty great (especially the nikana, we could use more of those). Just curious, what did you use to make the concept art? I'm trying to make some for a concept I'm working on.

Adobe Illustrator its fun to use and not to hard to learn