AM-Bunny

tMZtPg5.png

Double Resource Weekend + Orokin Reactors

• 3 Separate 24 hour Orokin Reactor Alerts this week-end

• Double Resource drops

• Shared amongst PC and consoles

Archer Warframe

• Currently being named by Design Council

• Many of her powers support stealth gameplay for players that enjoy that playstyle

Warframe Nexus App

• Has received many updates since the last time it was seen, much higher quality overall

• Hopefully will be sent for cert next week (deja vu)

• Android and IOS initially, hoping to include Windows phone later

Update 18

• Progress is in full throttle at this point, still aiming for a release at the end of November

• Archer Warframe

• Second Dream Cinematic Quest

• Log-in Reward revamp

• Sniper Revamp

• Charge Attacks

• Clan downsizing

• Sortie system for Veteran players

• New Events planned shortly after U18 launches

• Tenno Rapier has been dropped from U18 - it will launch after, but hopefully in 2015

• Click
to see the teaser clip from the Second Dream Quest featuring Stalker

hjKqaBZ.png

Chinaframe

• Nezha will launch shortly after U18 - before the end of 2015

• Wukong will be released extremely soon as well, depending on how smooth U18 launches

• The plan is for them to be released on PC and consoles approximately simultaneously

Nezha

• Warding Halo is a defensive power similar to Iron Skin, but it also damage nearby enemies

• Chakram Throw functions similar to a Glaive, but Nezha teleports to the point of impact after throwing

• Using Chakram Throw while Firewalker is active results in an AOE Fire Burst

• Firewalker leaves a trail of fire that burns enemies that touch it, but also removes procs from allies that touch it, it also increases Nezha's run speed

• Ultimate summons a field of spikes that impale enemies - it damages enemies and immobilizes -similar to Stomp -but is a Toggle Power

• Click
to see Rebecca demo Nezha

RrcduV4.png

Sniper Revamp

• Snipers will have different zoom levels

• The number of zoom levels varies by weapon, and they also give a stat boost

• Lanka has an increased Crit Chance for each zoom level

• The number of consecutive hits within a time window will give a damage boost

• Currently every 3 consecutive hits gives +50% damage

• In the future there might be different buffs for combo hits, such as reload speed

• The aiming reticle dot is shrinking to be a pinpoint like regular rifles

• Click
to see Rebecca demo Lanka with the revamp

Equinox and Atlas Augments

• Design Council has finished voting on Augments

• They may receive tweaks before they are implemented, but the general idea has been decided

• No ETA yet

cdf6fdbb8ae409d14b7d9605a4585a41.png

Sortie

• Will offer extremely high difficulty missions

• There will be multiple missions that are linked in a progression

• There will be various limitations, such as halved energy, or melee only

• Will be able to be performed once per day

• Will have amazing rewards

M6Axu2u.jpg

Other Stuff

• Next Tac Alert will be around Christmas or before

• There will be another opportunity for Account Migration (from PC to Console) at some point

• There will never be a Console to PC Migration due to legal reasons

• There's a new Stance for Longswords in the works - probably will launch around U18

• There's more work to be done on Saryn, but the devs want to let her settle a bit before implementing any huge knee-jerk buffs

• Temple Guardian Rhino will be released in November

• At some point the devs would like to make Immortal Skins for the newer Warframes

• Steam Workshop items will be available only through Steam for the beginning - they will only be purchasable with cash, not plat

• Certain Steam Workshop items (like the New Loka Syandana) are unavailable currently due to rigging limitations, and other restrictions - likely will be available later

3a379b1606f00af7950939578ac84086.png8491c3e8d5813fef101d7ac7648bac91.png29bc2aae2d8b0aa39c38681f612ca28f.png

Edited by AM-Bunny

Good stuff Bunny. Always quick on the ball.

I'm curious how else things change with the Sniper Rework, but I admit, I really like the potential for the 'In the Zone' style mechanic. Could go very, very nicely if the Vectis got a reload boost too: more accurately you shoot, the more you shoot...tantalising.

Curious what the new Longsword stance will be...if it is what I think it might be, might we be seeing the Dual Dark sword soon? I can but hope.

k8zRTVq.png

Imho this is what Ash's teleport should've been.

With the upcoming rework to Blade Storm (being more akin to Landslide according to Scott), it could possibly just make teleport a redundant non-hitting variant of it and I'm positive that they probably won't go with a *no enemy targeting required* teleport aka Blink.

Edited by Oranji

Good stuff Bunny. Always quick on the ball.

I'm curious how else things change with the Sniper Rework, but I admit, I really like the potential for the 'In the Zone' style mechanic. Could go very, very nicely if the Vectis got a reload boost too: more accurately you shoot, the more you shoot...tantalising.

Curious what the new Longsword stance will be...if it is what I think it might be, might we be seeing the Dual Dark sword soon? I can but hope.

They specifically mentioned Reload Speed as a 'Combo Buff' - I'd love to see Vectis get that. I'm pretty excited to try out snipers overall (not that I ever stopped).

I doubt the stance will be for Dual Dark Sword, since it's for single Sword, not dual. You're right though, they seem to have forgotten about that weapon.

"Steam Workshop items will be available only through Steam for the beginning - they will only be purchasable with cash, not plat"

Noooooooo!

Yeah :/

I don't use Steam, so I guess I'm SOL.

Gadammit, we're getting another loot augment which will promptly become the norm for draco.

Sorties, though - seems interesting, but not ambitious enough, almost like Nightfall Strikes in Destiny or Nightmare Mode 2.0. I doubt they'll prove to be the optimal endgamey thing for most of the playerbase, but dammit they'll work.

Unsurprisingly the Mag skin looks terrible and flat.

Looking forward to Nezha... The idle animations are slightly weird as it really didn't need to be that feminine but oh well.

I thought it was amusing that they confirmd Nezha was male, but Scott still kept referring to him as 'her' by accident... I love it personally, in terms of design.