Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Win A Free Concept Art For Your Existing Or New Weapon Or Cosmetic Topic / Idea.

Scharkie

Hello Tenno,

First off Happy Holiday Season.

To celebrate this on my own way if decided to make 2 of you Lucky Tenno happy.

How? -_- guess title alrdy said it but oh well ill explain it again.

You can win a free Concept art for 1 Cosmetic or Weapon Concept of your own. (srry no Warframe or Sentinels)

The concept itself will probally be drawn in the first / second month of 2016

How do you win this?

Well ill be handing out 2 Tickets wich will tell you owe me a concept.

to get these tickets you have to leave either a link to your existing Idea below or explain it in a comment.

Winners will be chosen on 1st of January

The 2 best Idea's will be chosen and given this tickets. 

GL Tenno and have a Happy Xmas and New Year

Edited by Scharkie1333

Hey I would like to submit my concept well its really 3 in one but you  can ignore the corpus unit one.the spear/board and javelin are the ones Id like to enter if thats alright with you. I have some quick sketches but thats  about it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/532724-weapon-type-concept-javelins-and-spear-and-board-update-corpus-unit-concept/

[Warframe Concept] Atabai and Fang - A Pet-Based Warframe

Atabai is a warframe that follows Ivara in the "hunter" theme, but is more feral/pack animal focused in terms of thematic presentation and gameplay (as opposed to Ivara's bow-user/rogue style). What sets Atabai apart from all other Warframes is his exclusive and restricted access to the unique companion: Fang, a miniature Warframe in the shape of a kubrow.

Wing syndana(plz correct me): a spin that is attached directly to the back all the way down, at the base of the neck(top of the syndana) to spins go of in opposite directions. The spins are double the length of your Warframe's arms and at even intervals (3 spins going down in both directions). At each interval the main spin folds into itself and energy flows down from the two main spins. Whenever sprinting, aim gliding, and wall latching the spins completely extend out to form wings. Colors are black base and deep purple energy

Original site: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/585819-rabidusnightmare-frame-w-syndana-now/

Edited by (PS4)NinjaTortoise201

[Warframe Concept] Atabai and Fang - A Pet-Based Warframe

Atabai is a warframe that follows Ivara in the "hunter" theme, but is more feral/pack animal focused in terms of thematic presentation and gameplay (as opposed to Ivara's bow-user/rogue style). What sets Atabai apart from all other Warframes is his exclusive and restricted access to the unique companion: Fang, a miniature Warframe in the shape of a kubrow.

a real awesome idea mate, sadly im not doing entire warframes atm.

Decided to give it a shot. This weapon is a part of a bigger concept and not even its main part but still it will be nice to have an art I guess. I think of this weapon as a rediation shoutgun sorta.

Something u might want to know, this weapon use a new material I used in my concept (Arnsite) which have radioctive propertives. 

Zakra (primary)- Using this new metal radiation ability as the core concept behind this weapon, the Corpus discovered that with a few chemical reactions they can take this ability to a new level. This weapon use "charge for more damage" mechanic, like Opticor. The more time you hold the fire button, the more damage it will do (with a "max capacity" of course), as it let the arnsite core absorb more light. The core is inside the weapon itself, covered with metal. Inside this (between the metal and the arnsite) there are strong light emiters, thats how the Zakra charge the core. When you release the fire button, the metal cover will be opened and a strong wave of dark radiation will be released, hitting every enemy in close-medium range, in a cone shaped area. You can think of this as a deadly camera flash! This weapon deal radiation damage, with a small chance of blinding enemies if fully charged.

That´s an interesting giveaway.

I have this weapon idea for longer now. 

My idea is an infested spear, which would function as a new throwing melee. You can do your melee attacks ( ofcourse it would need a new stance but that´s a different story ) and also throw it, kinda like the Glaives. But it would only fly in a straight line and wouldn´t come back. That´s where the infested part comes in. You have a small "backpack" with spores that will grow you a new spear once you throw yours away.

Energy Themed Bow/ Rapier Weapon, or Heavy Bladed Weapon/ Triple Barrel Assault Rifle - interested to see a different art direction for these weapons for the following Thread (More information in link):

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/414390-warframe-concepts-inquisitor-the-energy-incarnate-wraith-the-fallen-knight-weapon-concepts-w-art-alt-weapon-voting-19th1215/

Winners are here: 

Andy1134    Wich will have his weapons Concepted.

Kuestenjung Who will have his infested Spear Concepted

To hell with it so many good ideas ill do 1 more winner

Pyro15232 Who has won both the weapons he asked, and the cosmetics if he allows me to make those aswell.

Never would have thought I'd have the privilege to be chosen as one of the few Concept Art winners- and congratulations to Andy1134 and Kuestenjung!