Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really Slow Loading Times

SolaireTheSunWalker

The loading issue since the recent patches has only affected clients. It won't happen if you're playing solo or hosting the game. Even as a client, however, it doesn't happen all the time. 

I have this loading issue as well. If I host a game everyone who joins my game that normally doesn't have the long loading screen issue will also have to load for a very long time. It seems to only affect some people and for seemingly no reason.

noticed a bit of a difference.

instead of Loading Times being <500ms, my Loading Times are ~1500ms.

so there's a difference i suppose. wide enough gap to suggest it's probably there.

can't say for others though, i don't know if their Loading Times are normal or not, but seems like the usual mix of some people are done a sliver after i'm done as the Host, and some are quite slow.

I hate the loading times in this game. 

One thing I do notice is that my FPS is capped at 30 during the loading screen and then jumps back up to 144 after I am in the mission. Anyone else notice this?

the Loading Screen doesn't try to run your system at 100% performance while Loading because then it can load faster.

rest assured, Warframe is doing everything it can during Loading to allow the fastest Loading possible.

Yeap, it's happening with me as well.

To be honest, performance-wise the game is going downhill since they released U18, Freezes, FPS drops on places that never dropped before, it's even worse when you're playing with someone else, this game is looking like Diablo 3, when you're playing alone you get FPS drop but isn't that "dangerous", but when you're playing with others 3 peoples, then it become "dangerous", sometimes it's almost unplayable.

The loading issue since the recent patches has only affected clients. It won't happen if you're playing solo or hosting the game. Even as a client, however, it doesn't happen all the time. 

That makes sense, I didn't tried hosting a game, but I am sure I don't get slow loadings while solo but slow loadings when someone is hosting.

Edited by BakuDM

Never had an issue until the last few hotfixes. Now when joining others sometimes the timer will freeze and slowly count down or I'll even load in to a mission complete. A few times i'll load in normally but then the same thing occurs after starting another mission. It's frustrating because I know it's not my pc or internet that is causing this issue. 

I don't want to dismiss the issue, people should be free to start the mission whenever they're ready, I just find childish joy in maneuvering the landing craft in the loading screen (maybe DE could add minigames there?) and wouldn't mind a couple of extra seconds time to read the loading tips as I'm a rather novice Tenno.

But long loading times should be fixed, I don't disagree with anyone here (my personal preference could possibly be alleviated with an option to turn the game from automatically starting the game to requiring manual imput to start once it's done loading).