Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nadia Sudek Is The First Warframe

Arlayn

A lot of people heard that DE was connecting Dark Sector to Warframe, with also a mention that Hayden was the first Warframe. However Hayden is the first Tenno to wear a warframe, while Nadia was the first to wear  warframe, and have powers as seen in the game she could redirect bullets like mag, infect others with technocyte similar to Saryn, she could create a shield that is more limited in what it covers then Hayden's but lasted forever till shocked, and could even cover her weapon in lightning at will just like Saryn puts venom on her sword(I want lightning melee as an ability in the future DE)

300px-Nadia.jpg

She was also FAR STRONGER then Hayden, her double-ended sword worked just like the glaive except it kills in one hit. She was also the one who infected Hayden and gave him his powers

She made Hayden what he was.

198px-288382_full.jpg

So Hayden may be the first Tenno, but Nadia is the Mother of all Tenno... the first TRUE FIRST WARFRAME!!!

Also on a side note DE could use her as lore as well. Like maybe say the Agency wasn't completely disbanded and took her remains and preserved it. During the Orokin age maybe they pulled the remains out and tried to make clones, or tube babies from her remains which led to the creation of the Stalker. Like Sephiroth Jenova relationship type deal LOL... Acctually no... don't do that. Cause then everyone would call poor Stalker a mommas boy, then we would have to go into this massive lore of The Children of Nemsis vs. The Children of Tenno. With the Children of Nemesis seeking revenge, and wanting to prove they are superior but were considered flawed by the Orokin and tossed aside because even though the Children of Nemesis are genetically modified to be superior, the Children of Tenno are just naturally better...

That would kinda cool cause then we wouldn't have to call Stalker a Tenno, but instead we would call him a Nemsis, or a Sudek the last name of Nadia who was Nemesis. Of course revenge would be weird unless her children never knew that Nadia apologized to Hayden for infecting him in the first place as she dies.

Woah..... helmet kinda looks like Nyx's...... and Nyx is a female Excalibur going by design....and Hayden Tenno is essentially Excalibur as the suit he wears in Dark Sector looks almost exactly like Excalibur....so maybe....oh S#&$....

Why is this a surprise to anyone? DE have never been shy about the direct connections to Dark Sector, this is definitely not new information.

As for Cloning Final Fantasy...oh god please no.

Yeah for awhile I was imagining Stalker carrying Nadia's head in a box like in advent children... which would be creepy...

We have yet to see a Tenno that gives powers... so the ability to give power through a warframe may have died with Nadia. Unless they made a copy of her somehow to make more, but then it wouldn't be limited to Tenno anymore now would it?

Good points but Saryn does NOT infect others with technocyte......

She does venom damage not infect, but I was using as an example. All Nadia did was use her blade, and she can infect at will or just kill you similar to Saryn where her blade can kill you, or put venom in you and kill you another way.

So you call her the mother of all tenno, the first tenno, the creator of all that is tenno, and not once do you mention or draw a connection that maybe SHE IS LOTUS?! Seems like the only logical conclusion.

On a side note, I need to go pick up dark sector and play it, all this talk about it has me curious.

So you call her the mother of all tenno, the first tenno, the creator of all that is tenno, and not once do you mention or draw a connection that maybe SHE IS LOTUS?! Seems like the only logical conclusion.

On a side note, I need to go pick up dark sector and play it, all this talk about it has me curious.

Its a good game... just hang in there. You get the Excalibur suit at chapter 8...

I don't wanna be a downer, but anyone who played Dark Sector would know this.. It's just nit-picking. The addition to the lore would be cool though.

Then people should have corrected DE when they said Hayden was the first Warframe... Cause in reality it was Nadia! She needs a claim in this game as well.

Then people should have corrected DE when they said Hayden was the first Warframe... Cause in reality it was Nadia! She needs a claim in this game as well.

They. Did. Not. Literally. Mean. To. Say. That. Hayden Tenno. Is. The. First. Warframe.

It was more of a loose connection. Saying that they are wrong since anyone who played the game or read the wiki would know that the Nemesis was "First" is just semantics, and nit-picking. Implying a direct connection between Nemesis/Hayden and Warframe's Tenno is at best: hopeful, and at worst: grasping at straws.

Steve: Hayden Tenno was in Dark Sector, is that the original Warframe?

Steve: Warframe takes place waaaaay beyond that timeframe. Ridiculously. If you can imagine what something like that, that integrates itself with the body, or could be repurposed as technology, this idea of metal that is also alive and changeable and so on, and the way it channels energy...

Geoff: I'm getting deja vu from this... sequel talk.

Steve: But we talked about... when we talked about a sequel ages ago we're talkiing about takinga big leap forward in time and saying "what were the societal repercussion of this idea" versus "and then he woke up the next day what'd he do?". Brush his teeth, and go kill some people.

Geoff: The Infested could also be tied back into... *backwards hand motions*

Steve: Absolutely, yeah. There are connections. For the people who have played Dark Sector, and like it and... y'know Yes. The answer to most of your questions is there's absolutely a relation because we tried to make a hardcore sci-fi game, and couldn't get it published and we toned it all down, set it on Earth, made it CIA agents and all these other compromises, but a lot of the ideas that kinda 'leaked in', we're now  going back to. We're going back to the well, and that pure essence of bizarre-awesome-warframe-ness.

Steve: Hayden is not the Stalker. There is no Stalker.

So Warframe is in the same universe as Released Dark Sector. But it is not a direct sequel.

Edited by Shion963

If she was the origin of TCV, sure. However, being the progenitor of warframes (or Hayden's abilities technically) doesn't necessarily make you the first warframe.

Plenty has been brought up in connection with the Dark Sector lore, but the primary counterpoint to remember is that Warframe takes place some thousands of years in the future (or whatever timeframe you want to use, since there is no canon date by which this game takes place beyond that generic number). While there is lore in this game that supports we've been in cryostasis for some unknown period of time (I suppose 'as Tenno' and not necessarily warframes), so much time has passed that there is nothing that necessitates being directly linked to Hayden or Nadia.

If she was the origin of TCV, sure. However, being the progenitor of warframes (or Hayden's abilities technically) doesn't necessarily make you the first warframe.

Plenty has been brought up in connection with the Dark Sector lore, but the primary counterpoint to remember is that Warframe takes place some thousands of years in the future (or whatever timeframe you want to use, since there is no canon date by which this game takes place beyond that generic number). While there is lore in this game that supports we've been in cryostasis for some unknown period of time (I suppose 'as Tenno' and not necessarily warframes), so much time has passed that there is nothing that necessitates being directly linked to Hayden or Nadia.

Well you just have to basically think that Nadia was a prototype version of Warframe. 

Tenno is actually just a code name used for the person who is inside the warframe.

Well you just have to basically think that Nadia was a prototype version of Warframe. 

Tenno is actually just a code name used for the person who is inside the warframe.

Could have easily been Sudek lol...

I just want DE to come out and say the origins so everybody shuts up.

That's not going to stop anything.

It has been very clear from the start that Warframes are armor but you have very long threads and a bunch of people still posting that Warframes are second bodies and a bunch of other stuff.

Nadia lost herself to the Technocyte hive mind, making her controllable by whats-his-name. He chose to let her memories return to her, which is why she still has some of her humanity. The reason why we're called Tenno, supposedly, is because we are Infested beings, similar to Nadia, Hayden, and whats-his-name, but have not lost ourselves to the Technocyte, and thus have a Sense of Self.

Edited by LeucienWeaver

Nadia lost herself to the Technocyte hive mind, making her controllable by whats-his-name. He chose to let her memories return to her, which is why she still has some of her humanity. The reason why we're called Tenno, supposedly, is because we are Infested beings, similar to Nadia, Hayden, and whats-his-name, but have not lost ourselves to the Technocyte, and thus have a Sense of Self.

What-his-name is Mezner... the thing I made a topic about awhile ago having been what Lotus may be now...