Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Sybaris and Sybaris Prime

LarryOtter

Right now the Sybaris Prime is better than the Dex Sybaris but the Dex Sybaris is was harder to get because u have to Play for a Long Time to get it...

The Sybaris Prime has 15% more status ,6 more Magazin, a higher Base dmg, higher firerate and has 100% Accuracy

the dex Sybaris has 5% more crit chance and higher slash dmg

i would suggest maybe giving the Dex Sybaris a 2.5x crit multiplier or a higher crit Chance.

thx for Reading

Edited by LarryOtter

Dex Sybaris is given out for free alongside the other Dex items on Warframe’s anniversary through special alerts. “Playing for a long time” has nothing to do with it. You could make a new account right before the anniversary, have a friend taxi you to the missions and obtain them easily with less then a week played of Warframe.

Dex Sybaris is perfectly fine for what it is imo, a free and strong weapon that is viable through the star chart.

7 minutes ago, LarryOtter said:

but the Dex Sybaris is was harder to get because u have to Play for a Long  Time to get it...

It's handed every year on a specific date (Warframe's birthday) alongside other things. You don't have to play for a long time to get it.

8 minutes ago, LarryOtter said:

the Dex Sybaris is was harder to get because u have to Play for a Long Time

You only have to be playing the game on the anniversary. That isn't hard, the date doesn't change.

Sybaris Prime is a Prime, it will be better than the basic versions.

13 minutes ago, LarryOtter said:

Right now the Sybaris Prime is better than the Dex Sybaris but the Dex Sybaris is was harder to get because u have to Play for a Long Time to get it...

The Sybaris Prime has 15% more status ,5 more Magazin, a higher Magazine compacitie, firerate and has 100% Accuracy

the dex Sybaris has 5% more crit chance and higher slash dmg

i would suggest maybe giving the Dex Sybaris a 2.5x crit multiplier or a higher crit Chance.

thx for Reading

Sybaris prime has recoil, Dex does not.

This makes the Dex an all round better crit weapon as you can land each burst fire on an enemies head. The Prime always recoils up, meaning the second burst typically misses.

This is useful for getting headshot multipliers.

Prime: Left
Dex: Right

warframe00111zc77.jpg

1 hour ago, MillbrookWest said:

This makes the Dex an all round better crit weapon as you can land each burst fire on an enemies head. The Prime always recoils up, meaning the second burst typically misses.

This is useful for getting headshot multipliers.

Prime: Left
Dex: Right

warframe00111zc77.jpg

TIL that there's only one bullet hole graphic although it does get rotated and resized. 

Am 24.8.2018 um 08:37 schrieb Ksaero:

It's handed every year on a specific date (Warframe's birthday) alongside other things. You don't have to play for a long time to get it.

The Sybaris Prime is also easy to get you just have to get mr 12 but you can Rush mr pretty quick than u can Farm relics Till you get it you can have it in your First 3 weeks of playing so i would say that the dex is harder to get or at least more limited (not saying that’s the reason fore the buff).

im Not Saying it should be better then the prime but a higher crit Chance like 5% or a higher Multiplayer 2.2 maybe would make it feel more different from the other Sybaris weapons and bring Irvine the same level as the Sybaris Prime,

Am 24.8.2018 um 08:51 schrieb MillbrookWest:

I didn’t know that thx

but I would still like a buff even though now I see the difference between the two better

Edited by LarryOtter

17 minutes ago, LarryOtter said:

The Sybaris Prime is also easy to get you just have to get mr 12 but you can Rush mr pretty quick than u can Farm relics Till you get it you can have it in your First 3 weeks of playing so i would say that the dex is harder to get or at least more limited.

So, to get Sybaris Prime you need to:

>farm relics

>farm bp and parts from relics

>achieve appropriate MR

>gather resources for crafting

>craft the weapon.

To get Dex Sybaris you need to:

>wait for Anniversary week

>complete a single mission.

I don't think limited availability can be used as an argument for a buff. When Sybaris Prime gets vaulted and you won't be able to farm it anytime, will it suddenly require a buff? Should all currently vaulted gear get a buff just because it's not commonly available?

Edited by Ksaero