Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't progress Revenant Quest Without Building

Synpai

I bought the Revenant Collection. Part was to see if Riven rewards from quests were gonna be a thing, but the quest doesn't progress until you build each individual part?

I just would prefer not to waste resources on the blueprint to progress in the quest.

This is same for all other quest frames that require you to build parts to progress regardless of how you obtain the frame. Nothing unusual.

Also Rivens are not given upon quest completion if you have the frame/bundle unless mentioned in patch notes. And as @OvisCaedo mentioned, it's not a real quest, it's not even in the codex.

Edited by Asphyxxia

13 minutes ago, Synpai said:

I bought the Revenant Collection. Part was to see if Riven rewards from quests were gonna be a thing, but the quest doesn't progress until you build each individual part?

I just would prefer not to waste resources on the blueprint to progress in the quest.

The Quest do continue when you build the parts because in a part of it while it's Night Time and you pick up one of the Eidolon's Traces, Nakak would tell you to speak to Konzu and that's where you farm the Parts for Revenant to Complete rest of the Quest. The whole Quest happens at Night Time in POE which is pretty Lame.

1 minute ago, VPrime96 said:

The Quest do continue when you build the parts because in a part of it while it's Night Time and you pick up one of the Eidolon's Traces, Nakak would tell you to speak to Konzu and that's where you farm the Parts for Revenant to Complete rest of the Quest. The whole Quest happens at Night Time in POE which is pretty Lame.

Guess this will be one of those I have to watch.