Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4/XB1] I have some concerns about Tennogen delays on console

(PSN)RookTheKnight

Console pleb here. On PS4 @ 4 yesterday, Danielle had said that Tennogen Round 13 would be coming to console in the next update, except without the syandanas.

The last time a Tennogen batch was split, it took two months for us to get the second half of it. Timeline:

That's three months behind PC for the second update.

Granted, Tennocon took place between those two updates and I understand why they were delayed. However, I'm still left feeling concerned. Personally, I'd prefer to not have future Tennogen batches split like this, as it's likely going to be a month before the next mainline update that would include these. I'd rather wait a little longer and get everything at once instead of pushing it to the next update.

If anyone on the console team stops by, first off, thanks for reading! I genuinely appreciate everything you all do. Seriously.

Secondly, I'd like to ask what kind of timeline we're looking at on console for the next Tennogen release, and if this will continue to be a current trend?

Thank you all in advance for your time and (hopefully) feedback.

1 hour ago, (PS4)RookTheKnight said:

Console pleb here. On PS4 @ 4 yesterday, Danielle had said that Tennogen Round 13 would be coming to console in the next update, except without the syandanas.

The last time a Tennogen batch was split, it took two months for us to get the second half of it. Timeline:

That's three months behind PC for the second update.

Granted, Tennocon took place between those two updates and I understand why they were delayed. However, I'm still left feeling concerned. Personally, I'd prefer to not have future Tennogen batches split like this, as it's likely going to be a month before the next mainline update that would include these. I'd rather wait a little longer and get everything at once instead of pushing it to the next update.

If anyone on the console team stops by, first off, thanks for reading! I genuinely appreciate everything you all do. Seriously.

Secondly, I'd like to ask what kind of timeline we're looking at on console for the next Tennogen release, and if this will continue to be a current trend?

Thank you all in advance for your time and (hopefully) feedback.

This isn’t on DE.

Tennogen creators get a one-time payout vs a royalty/“per sale” revenue model on PC platforms.   Be thankful whenever someone like Faven even agrees to console release.

Add this to the certification process and the need to optimize for lower-end system specs, and you get what we have.

Fashion Frame is a cornerstone of Warframe’s success.  

DE has to jump through the legal hoops and make CERTAIN that the cosmetics implement properly.

So be thankful.  And not envious.  Because there is just too much to enjoy to worry about it.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

personally, I'm only interested in the skins: those AWESOME Blade of The Lotus skins and Corpra Nova.

that being said, it's not all bad as it means that each update is bringing cosmetics, even if they are delayed ones. also bear in mind we get a better deal by being able to purchase Tennogen with Plat, so it's not all bad.