Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have 295 Platinum, What To Get?

123Olympian

Question

14 answers to this question

Do not buy frames or weapons, it's a waste of plat.

Instead buy some slots and potatoes maybe.

However, yes, every frame and weapon comes with installed potato and its' own slot.

Edited by Angius

Do not buy frames or slots, it's a waste of plat.

Instead buy some slots and potatoes maybe.

However, yes, every frame and weapon comes with installed potato and its' own slot.

Don't buy frames or slots but instead buy slots?

wat.

Don't buy frames or slots but instead buy slots?

wat.

I think he meant to say don't waste ALL of it on slots. :P

As for how the color patterns go, they don't include the weapons they list... if you get that weapon later, that skin is automatically available. So if you don't have the Grakata currently and you buy that Desert Camo pack. You don't get the Grakata, but when you build it, you get that camo for it.

I have my eyes on colour beta and Grineer desert packs. Also, is the pack just a bunch of skins, or the legitimate weapons, also do they have thier own slots?

The desert pack is simply a color pattern you can adjust. Makes those Grineer weapons more splotchy.

6AOQBs6.jpg

25lnDna.jpg

Slots and collectables like colors and these skins. Everything else you can get from alerts.

Edited by Firetempest

The desert pack is ONLY the weapons with THAT texture skin. You dont not actually get that skin for like.. other weapons and frames.

If you like the beta pack (infested, smoke and grineer) then get it. I just feel the smoke is a waste of money since all you really want/need is the darkest black and lightest white. (I prefer the saturated)

Spend the money on warframe slots, weapon slots, and if you can, potatoes.

Everything else is accessible if you are willing to put the time and effort into getting it

Edited by Anatolius

I'd save it for Slots, first and foremost. Slots are 100% impossible to obtain without platinum currently.

Colors, eh. If that means that much to you, then......sure.

Potatoes? If you're going to buy potatoes, I'd buy Reactors first. Livestreams almost always give you Catalysts, and Reactor Alerts are very rare, you're lucky you see 1 per MONTH.