Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pyrus Project: Relay Variety

(PSN)SilentTakeo

Just a tidbit of feedback on The Pyrus Project on PC, as well as the upcoming variant on consoles.

This is in relation to the fact that both PC and Xbox will be working towards rebuilding Strata Relay. But, PS4 will be rebuilding... Larunda?

I get it, PS4 already has Strata, but that's not what I have issues with. It's the fact that, post event, PC will not longer have any unique relays to the other platforms; being that it will share its relays with both PS4 (Two of them) and Xbox (One of them).

PROBLEM:

As it stands now, PC has: Larunda, Kronia, and Orcus; sharing Kronia with PS4 and Orcus with Xbox - Larunda being it's unique relay.

PS4 has: Strata, Kronia, and Kuiper; sharing Kronia with PC, but none with Xbox - Kuiper being our unique relay.

Xbox has: Vesper, Leonav, and Orcus; sharing Orcus with PC, but none with PS4 - having both Vesper AND Leonav as unique relays.

SOLUTION:

Rather than the PS4 working towards Larunda, removing the only unique location for the PC players, we should either rebuild Vesper or Leonav.

This would ensure that each platform has its own unique Relay, being Larunda for PCKuiper for PS4, and either Vesper or Leonav for Xbox - as well as each platform having control of Strata.

Thoughts?

Edited by (PS4)SilentTakeo
Correcting Grammar

Why do you need unique relay?

Before the Fomorian event each platform had all of the relays. During that event some of the relays got destroyed, because players got bored. There was the possibility to save all of them.

The fact that we have platform unique relays is just a coincidence.

Also years ago we were promised that we would be able to rebuild the relays. Now we finally have the option to do so.

I think that eventually we will rebuild all of the relays back anyway...

Edited by Kialandi

3 hours ago, (PS4)SilentTakeo said:

This would ensure that each platform has its own unique Relay

You seem to be under the assumption every even will be the same to rebuild the exact same Relay like we are now.

Reads like they will have different factions rebuilding others with different looks. I don't think they are interested in having every platform have something unique to have to code around.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-08-31 at 3:58 AM, Kialandi said:

Why do you need unique relay?

Before the Fomorian event each platform had all of the relays. During that event some of the relays got destroyed, because players got bored. There was the possibility to save all of them.

The fact that we have platform unique relays is just a coincidence.

Also years ago we were promised that we would be able to rebuild the relays. Now we finally have the option to do so.

I think that eventually we will rebuild all of the relays back anyway...

yes i believe that to i believe after the first relay is repaired it will over time move to another and go on forever as the Fomorian will destroy them then the Pyrus project will repair them a endless cycle

Edited by (XB1)Z vavia

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping for proper cross play one day, given Sony have been beaten down on Fortnight and online multiplayer games depend on thriving communities. PC players might not care, but console players would hugely benefit from being in one matchmaking pool.

Before that can happen relays are going to have to get standardised.

So year, there shouldn't be unique relays, the fact that there are is a side effect of Sony's obnoxious approach to other platforms.