The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

your favorite warframes

(XBOX)BananaPro858064

8 minutes ago, (XB1)ObiWanBeernobi said:

Umbral Nidus - for everything that I need dead

Hydroid Prime -for levelling up weapons. Corrosive barrage is a God sent.

Rhino Prime -when everything needs to die except me

Harrow -when everything needs do die and I don't mind dying.

Maybe those ar two separate statements, kills with damaging ability award 100% affinity to your warframe. It strips armor, increasing its own damage.. your unleveled weapon needs to be good enough to steal the kill from yourself.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

Maybe those ar two separate statements, kills with damaging ability award 100% affinity to your warframe. It strips armor, increasing its own damage.. your unleveled weapon needs to be good enough to steal the kill from yourself.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Affinity

Usually it is yes. I cast barrage then kill it before it dies to it.

I love threads like this...positive disucssion of fav frames is so much more enjoyable than bashing of frames. 

I also love hearing the communities different viewpoints 

#1 Limbo--his playstyle is EXACTLY the way i play all games (even when it doesnt fit). I love strategic attacks over brute strength. 

2-Ivara--Invisible 1-shot sniper without the need of a sniper weapon. Yeah sign me up.

3-Mesa: I hate aiming...wait you are giving me an aimbot as a 4th ability. Plus when I use my Zenith I get a wall-hack tool...wow! Where were these tools when I was doing Counter-Strike back in the day.

Nyx is my 4th most used frame according to the game. But alas her and Vauban (my 5th most used) are so in need of updates I no longer use them. 

Then I rotate between WuKong for up close killing

and Equinox/Octavia/Saryn because they allow me to nuke things from afar.

Man I have too many favorites. 

23 minutes ago, (XB1)ObiWanBeernobi said:

Umbral Nidus - for everything that I need dead

Hydroid Prime -for levelling up weapons. Corrosive barrage is a God sent.

Rhino Prime -when everything needs to die except me

Harrow -when everything needs do die and I don't mind dying.

I like your thinking for me its...

Octavia== for everything that I need dead

Saryn= for leveling up weapons.

Nidus/Inaros-when everything needs to die except me.

Yeah...i go with Harrow or Wukong--when everything needs to die and I dont mind dying. 

I only die with my Wukong becacuse I get so caught up in blood lust that I forget to refresh my defy and Harrow gets me so focused on headshots that I never seem to see that Lv 110 bombard rocket aiming at my prayer beads

Limbo: the master of the rift, and a frame I feel oddly close to. I use him even when I'm not planning on using his powers - which is often these days as I enjoy the thrill of dodging bullets as such a fragile warrior. But when I do break out the dimensional powers, everything is about to go wrong for my enemies.

He's a fantastic frame for pretty much anything I want to do. If I'm in a rush or need to res a teammate, I can just phase through enemy attacks and do what I need to do, he's great for defense and can divide and conquer better than any other frame in the game. He's not the best for every scenario, but he is good for almost all of them.

Excalibur/Umbra: My first frame, and noble ally through the Cinematic quests, topped off with the Sacrifice. Whilst my Original Excal's been retired for Umbra and Limbo (any future Cinematic quests will be done by Limbo). And, of course, Umbra for when I want to go Excal. I enjoy the playstyle - fast, furious, and deadly. Plus, I'm a sucker for swords.

Ash: My Warp Sniper, and on the rare occasion I decide to play Conclave, my Hunter. Usually used for Arena missions and, as mentioned, Conclave. Arena because instant kills and armour stripping, and Conclave because I prefer unorthodox aggressive playstyles for PvP and Ash's invisibility/blinding with the augmented smokebomb and supplementary stats rock for quick strikes on the unwary, or sharpish escapes in bad spots. Basically, he's my fighter.

1. Nyx- Sexy design. I use her for touch and go tac-assaults. Chaos then was enemies as I wish. Augment absorb when I want to go Terminator. Her 1 and 2 are garbage. They come into use maybe once in awhile. 

2. Mirage- Sexy design, I use her for flooding damage with weaponry and hitting quick and hard. She's a bit of a glass cannon so mostly for soloing Eidelons. 

3. Nidus- He's just for fun, reminds me of playing Prototype. The usual 1-2-1-2-1-2 etc. 

Valkyr/Prime (i still use normal from time to time and both are rocking the amazing Graxx skin) ~ Always my goto for anything New content wise

Frost Prime ~ A great all rounder

Ivara ~ When i want to take it slow and steady, the game isnt its best when played all the time at breakneck speeds 

Trinity - because I love healing people
Octavia - now she is my favorite for survival missions
Harrow - an interesting background and he is handsome as #*!%
Nidus - handsome as #*!% +1
Nova - even being the ugliest frame

Nyx has a really good theme, unfortunely it wasn't well used on her skills.
She probably will be a favorite frame after her rework ~or no. 

It differs for me every week or two. I have been picking a frame, leveling, building to my style, and trying to do an hour+ kuva survival or mot run.

As it sits currently:

1. Frost P - Super fun when built for something other than the bubble

2. Oberon P - Great when built for range or phoenix renewal

3. Ash P - Fun solo survivals

4. Octavia - Ridiculous solo survivals

5. Loki P - Excellent for syndicate missions and finding all the goodies quickly and quietly (Build for speed, invisibility, and loot radar) Ignis wraith with punch through works great