Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Platform Double Credit Weekend!

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, Wheldrake said:

No, it doesn't affect fixed rewards (such as Index) ... at least not that I can remember... 

If it works like the normal credit booster it does affect index as well. For some reason it will not show in mission summary, but you will receive double the credits.

On 2018-09-05 at 3:46 PM, [DE]Megan said:

4900f183c07ac840ea04a1e0928e2b14.jpg

Looking for some extra Credit? 
Double Credits Weekend Sept. 7 to 10!

School is starting again and your new major is Origin System Economics, Tenno! The Void has delivered unto thee an opportunity for most fortuitous funding. 

It is your duty to capitalize on this bounty of Double Credits from Sept. 7 at 2 p.m. ET to Sept 10 at 2 p.m. ET!

Letting this opportunity pass you by would be a grave mistake, so get out there and watch the Credits roll in!

Aww... Look at Rhino trying to be all studious and stuff before the Homecoming game.   Hang in there fella and keep your grades up - you won't be able to play football forever.

FWIW, I absolutely love this image - big kudos to whoever made it.  It's so seamless, I didn't even notice at first glance the Corpus lockers, although I have to say that's one very trusting bunch of school kids leaving their lockers unlocked like that. 😛

29 minutes ago, Zgwortz said:

Aww... Look at Rhino trying to be all studious and stuff before the Homecoming game.   Hang in there fella and keep your grades up - you won't be able to play football forever.

FWIW, I absolutely love this image - big kudos to whoever made it.  It's so seamless, I didn't even notice at first glance the Corpus lockers, although I have to say that's one very trusting bunch of school kids leaving their lockers unlocked like that. 😛

same and i think the backpack is really cool

So i just did about 6 runs of the index to test if the credit booster works with the credit weekend. With base credit booster you get 400k grofit from the index, so if you throw the credit weekend into the mix you should be getting 800k per run. However, after testing this doesnt seem to be the case. I only got the base x2 bonus from my credit booster added. So after 2 runs I got 800k instead of 1.6millon. Does the bonus not stack anymore?

Archived