Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum discount on PS4

(PSN)RealNearDead

Question

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)RealNearDead said:

So for my daily log in reward today I got a discount for platinum. But when I go to the PS store to purchase platinum, there's of course no change in price. Is there any way to actually redeem these discounts on PS4 or is the entire PS4 community just SOL??

we dont get the benefit of spending it on plat or slots, sorry, but we kinda suck.

edit: but hey, we dont have to deal with bad plat, so thats a plus for us.

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (PS4)RealNearDead:

Well then damnit, why can't they just take it out of rotation for PS4??? IT'S JUST TORTURE then!!!!! 😥

You can redeem it for a single purchase (no tennogen cause...like it would make a mf difference) in the store 👌 just try to ignore the feeling that you're beein mocked.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)RealNearDead said:

Well then damnit, why can't they just take it out of rotation for PS4??? IT'S JUST TORTURE then!!!!! 😥

i would reccoment buying a hard to farm frame.

some people would tell you to not do that, but believe me, having to play the same mission (sometimes for an entire day) isnt worth it.

i would recomend one of those:

ivara.

trinity (unless you have the prime version from twitch prime).

harrow.

mesa.

khora.

nidus.

Wow, this is really unfair... And in discounts like the summer sale they give us up to 40% = kinda nothing. 😕

The plat-bundles are too expensive. I would like to support the devs, but also get a fair "reward" for spending my money. So i will try to play without investing real money. 

Edited by (PS4)kind_of_frick

From what I understand, the reason the plat discounts work differently on consoles is because they don't have direct control over pricing of the PS Network store and Xbox marketplace, since it's not their network to mess with. And I don't think there's a way to connect a discount earned in a game to that game's store on either of the networks. If there is, I don't think Sony or Microsoft would be willing to go with it, since if I remember correctly, they get a portion of the purchase. Don't quote me on this, though, as I don't actually know if this is true. I just vaguely remember them mentioning something along the lines of this being the reason plat discounts work differently on consoles.