Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

User-unfriendly matchmaking

Vol4ica_

The new interface in matchmaking is really horrible. You have to move cursor above every player to see what has he got equiped, while whole equipment was shown for every player in old interface. This means that anybody can change anything at any time and you may not notice. This is especially bad while running fissures - players might just choose another relic. Today I ran into situation that expresses all absurdity of interface. https://prnt.sc/ks0zgd How the hell am I supposed to know which relic does this player equip? Radiant or rare or what? There is no even a single letter of its category displayed. Has this ever been tested by developers?

Why not make an optional option (🙂 ) for random players who care to connect to each other only in case of having same relics of same tier (or one or another)? This may save much time and nerves. Players won't have to spend hours trying to gather people for relics, this will cross out cheaty players who try picking up different relic etc.

Why is not cursor available while loading on and from the mission? In the chat for example I can switch dialog using tab, but why not do this with cursor? I can't invite anybody or send a friend request, etc. And why showing statistics and loot when finishing mission if I can neither scroll through rows or watch mod description?

Another question is why can't I leave the squad while loading on mission? Why should I wait until loading finish wasting my time and the time of other players because they will have to wait for another player to connect. This is a really frequent situation when you forget to equip\unequip anything, missclick a mission or some random people start the timer and you don't have time to leave squad because you have just loaded from another mission.

Edited by Vol4ica_

While we talking about what is wrong with the new UI I dont like that the mission voting being on the far right, I liked it under the players as it was and the buttons are smaller and easy to missclick.

About the same relic,same tier option: I like that its an automatic way to make radshares but this idea is only good if lets say i have a Lith g2 rad and can only go in a group with the relic I equip. if I have lets say axi e2 and set it to be in a squad with players with an axi s3 then that would be stupid as you are leeching rewards that way.

Edited by AwkwardLazarow

59 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

About the same relic,same tier option: I like that its an automatic way to make radshares but this idea is only good if lets say i have a Lith g2 rad and can only go in a group with the relic I equip. if I have lets say axi e2 and set it to be in a squad with players with an axi s3 then that would be stupid as you are leeching rewards that way.

The idea was to provide options like this:
Create a squad with players having
1. Any relic
2. Relic of same name
3. Relic of same tier
4. Relic of same name and tier

So it is up to you which variant you choose, according to this you won't be able to equip axi e2 and connect to a person with axi s3 if that person chose 2nd or 4th variant.

Agree that voting button is too small. This seems to be created to "look more fitting to interface style" 😕

• 2 weeks later...