Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime

deglamer

Question

Hey, I'm new in game, but read few things about it beforehand. I thought I can't get ash prime blueprint right now because it's vaulted, but it dropped in fissure mission. So is there any way how to farm it right now or not? Because ash prime is warframe I really want. But I don't want to buy it with platinum, I want to farm it and make it myself. Thanks for help.

6 answers to this question

vaulted just means that you cannot get the relics containing the vaulted items (in this case Ash Prime) from ordinary means.

However all relics that have been gathered before the vaulting happened are still legit and can be used/opened at any given point of time.

You can still get a "normal" Ash without platinum. Just buy the blue print from the market and wait for the Manics to drop the parts (Manics appear in Greneer Survival Missions AFAIK, but better ask the Wiki than me).

Edited by thor_sten

11 hours ago, thor_sten said:

You can still get a "normal" Ash without platinum. Just buy the blue print from the market and wait for the Manics to drop the parts (Manics appear in Greneer Survival Missions AFAIK, but better ask the Wiki than me).

i would recommend defection missions over survival missions since if i remember they have a high change of spawning after c rotation.