Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why exactly did we just lose in the Index?

OricSharp

I'm running with a buddy in the Index, and...I have no #*!%ing clue what the hell just happened, but it's disgusting. I am not touching the Index as long as whatever the hell just happened is a thing that exists.

Now, as I have no idea what happened, and can find no information regarding the happening, I will attempt to explain the events that just led to losing a Low Risk Index:

I am running with a friend, in the Index, as a pair of Ash Primes. We are using Covert Lethality and Fatal Teleport to snipe enemies, so we can get easy credits.

It was going well, until both of us died (we lost track of the Financial Stress we had, because everything is in the corners of the screen, away from where we're looking, and just didn't realize how little HP we had). MWAM picked up our points, walked into our receptor, and suddenly we lose. It gives us the Final Score count, despite there being almost thirty seconds left on the clock, and then kicks us out, taking our investment and my desire to bother with the Index, even for easy credits with minimal grinding.

Is there some rule that was triggered here? Is this some niche bug? What the #*!% just happened?

12 minutes ago, OricSharp said:

I'm running with a buddy in the Index, and...I have no #*!%ing clue what the hell just happened, but it's disgusting. I am not touching the Index as long as whatever the hell just happened is a thing that exists.

Now, as I have no idea what happened, and can find no information regarding the happening, I will attempt to explain the events that just led to losing a Low Risk Index:

I am running with a friend, in the Index, as a pair of Ash Primes. We are using Covert Lethality and Fatal Teleport to snipe enemies, so we can get easy credits.

It was going well, until both of us died (we lost track of the Financial Stress we had, because everything is in the corners of the screen, away from where we're looking, and just didn't realize how little HP we had). MWAM picked up our points, walked into our receptor, and suddenly we lose. It gives us the Final Score count, despite there being almost thirty seconds left on the clock, and then kicks us out, taking our investment and my desire to bother with the Index, even for easy credits with minimal grinding.

Is there some rule that was triggered here? Is this some niche bug? What the #*!% just happened?

Easy credits grind?

Index too stressful and too risky.

Today had 13k credits sold prime junk for plat got credits booster 

Went to sechura 5 waves 107k every run 4 minutes per run.

Right now at ten million credits and 140 thousand credits aprox.

Leveled 3 mr fodder frames and 7 weapons to increase mr rank.

Easy credits is spelled sechura 

Ideally you wanna have more than 30 seconds left on the clock. 60 seconds minimum. Don't get too greedy with stacking all of your points onto your rhino. Have your dps chuck in some points now and then to give yourself a nice floating timer in case of something #*!%ing up and your rhino dying.

2 hours ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Easy credits grind?

Index too stressful and too risky.

Today had 13k credits sold prime junk for plat got credits booster 

Went to sechura 5 waves 107k every run 4 minutes per run.

Right now at ten million credits and 140 thousand credits aprox.

Leveled 3 mr fodder frames and 7 weapons to increase mr rank.

Easy credits is spelled sechura 

You could have done Medium Index every four minutes and made 660,000 since the weekend double credit and the credit booster you bought. Medium Index is the most efficient way to get Credit when you solo que.

14 hours ago, Naztalgic_ said:

You could have done Medium Index every four minutes and made 660,000 since the weekend double credit and the credit booster you bought. Medium Index is the most efficient way to get Credit when you solo que.

Idex is risk aka phone rings and a distraction and a loss and a few of those and index is not worth it.

I am up to 12 million credits and with most things built the only use for these credits is to max out primed mods to trade.

Unless you need a hundred primed pedestals?

I purchased twenty of those and said thats all i need.

17 hours ago, OricSharp said:

MWAM picked up our points, walked into our receptor, and suddenly we lose. 

Yeah, it's not fun and there's no skill involved. Sometimes you lose because of bot on bot fight offscreen wiping out your timer. 

Index is somewhat broken. Roll the dice, play again, on average you'll win it back over many matches as long a you have a credit boost.

Edited by (XB1)KayAitch
Typo