Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Wisp rarity

SunsetRain

The cetus wisps are beyond annoying in the fact that you have to get 15+ for individual parts. This has lead myself and many others to exploit their hotspots and return to cetus, rinse repeat. 
But I feel that if you need to find an exploit just to get by, somethings wrong.

Its nice that you can find it with loot radar etc, and that using a nova makes it much faster, but maybe just increasing their spawn rate? Something has to be done its unbearable having to load in and out of cetus 25+ times just to farm 30 of them.

1 minute ago, Xyhon said:

Actually, if you stick to the farm map, and maybe get a booster, you can net them very fast. Like, really fast. Just remember to do a run around, and quit to Cetus for map to reset.

Yeh thats what Ive been doing, but honestly it feels like a hassle that DE couldnt make more than 2-3 (sometimes 5) spawn. Im down for the grind but uuuggghhh you know?

7 hours ago, (XB1)LexaHex said:

How.....????

http://gnarlsdarkley.forumprofi.de/resources-f83/plains-of-eidolons-resources-t172.html

if you got friends or a clan who will do this together with you, you can also do Bounties or Events (Ghoul/Plague Star) for a change. 3 spread out to search, while the last is doing the progression and then switch later.

Last Plague Star hit when my irl friends and I had holiday...so we went ham (300 Forma and about 100 bp's contagion from Plague Star)

7 hours ago, SunsetRain said:

it feels like a hassle that DE couldnt make more than 2-3 (sometimes 5)

its 3-5 at daytime and 6-8 at night

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

6 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

http://gnarlsdarkley.forumprofi.de/resources-f83/plains-of-eidolons-resources-t172.html

if you got friends or a clan who will do this together with you, you can also do Bounties or Events (Ghoul/Plague Star) for a change. 3 spread out to search, while the last is doing the progression and then switch later.

Last Plague Star hit when my irl friends and I had holiday...so we went ham (300 Forma and about 100 bp's contagion from Plague Star)

its 3-5 at daytime and 6-8 at night

Sweet, good to know! I wish more people could see this though. I just learned all this stuff... Imagine those who never will

15 hours ago, Eisdschungel said:

So hell froze today over, with the new oxium changes? 😂😂 

let me break it down for you "DE does these things purposely"

with that said here is what I am encountering atm. I have started the condrac white pigment in my dojo 2 days ago and for the record, normally when you enter the plains there is always 2 at the door on the pole to the right.< facts> now with the research started there is 0 condracs on or above the plains ( flying or otherwise) none to be found so my 1 week resource booster is wasting away.

oxium was never a problem when they changed it 2 years ago with 1 kill = 12 oxiums (it was 1-1 before) the complaints arise when pigments were introduced and the complaints arise and it took roughly 4-6 months for the change. they intentionally do these things it's so blatantly obvious.

the experience of these isn't a good one  and they (DE) gets too over zealous with nerfing or holding back. for years gallium hasn't even have a good/ok drop rate, you can farm it for hours on end with a booster and nekros+ pilfering hydroid and only come away with 4= total BS.

so yes I stand by what I stated and 5 going on 6 yrs of supporting this lack of fun game is factual... I've experienced enough of the low class mediocrity to say what I say.

ps: how's that Hema research going ??

Edited by ranks21