The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Relic Packs need to be Adjusted to fit Standing Per Relic Price

-Onyx-Zodiac

the Main Prob i see here is, if we'd buy over market with Platinum, it quite makes sense, We get 5 Relics for 50 Plat; that's 10P Each Relic 

But Syndicate Relics doesn't make a whole lot sense; and yeah i took Ingame Premium Currency ( Plat ) And Farmable ingame Standing in Consideration, and yes Premium ingame Currency, should give somewhat of an Advantage.
Also i took in consideration that one of the Relics is Guaranteed Rare, but that counts in both ways Market aswell as Syndicate Relic Packs 

But wouldn't it make more sense to Adjust the Syndicate relics a bit? to Either Lower down the Standing cost of Syndicate Relic Packs down to 15k to adjust the Standing Price / Relic Amount. Or Simply add 1 more Relic to each Relic Pack to even the Cost / Amount out again.

The advantage of the syndicate relic packs is all relics are possible. In ESO you can't get the current unvaulted relics as they are void only but you can get them from relic packs. Typically thats when people really buy them. During the unvaulting I have had 27 Axi S3 relics. 21 of them came from syndicate relic packs. Once the unvaulting is over I go back to buyig weapons from syndicates and sell those for plat since I will get a lot of relics through game play anyways.

The other time I think people buy them is when a new prime arrives since you can get a bunch of the new relics quickly.

Edited by Ecliptix

56 minutes ago, Ecliptix said:

The advantage of the syndicate relic packs is all relics are possible. In ESO you can't get the current unvaulted relics as they are void only but you can get them from relic packs. Typically thats when people really buy them. During the unvaulting I have had 27 Axi S3 relics. 21 of them came from syndicate relic packs. Once the unvaulting is over I go back to buyig weapons from syndicates and sell those for plat since I will get a lot of relics through game play anyways.

The other time I think people buy them is when a new prime arrives since you can get a bunch of the new relics quickly.

I could’ve had that amount of S3s but I’m saving my medallions for the chroma prime. Like to have a head start for the first time. Too bad nobody else in my clan has that kind of dedication to the contribution of farming. I’m usually the one farming for the relics so I’ve finally decided to save the medallions I collect for the next prime release. I don’t do much else on warframe so it passes the time. 

Frankly, as I know DE, they will have some excuse to avoid doing this. I agree however that standing per relic pack from Syndicate could have been done better. 20000 / 3 = 6666,66~

DE must love these endless numbers cause they use them everywhere and which is also the main reason why RNG works so badly and why some values make no sense in general (like drop tables they are sharing with us so willingly).

Edited by CoreXCZ

vor 32 Minuten schrieb (PS4)chris1pat8twins:

I could’ve had that amount of S3s but I’m saving my medallions for the chroma prime. Like to have a head start for the first time. Too bad nobody else in my clan has that kind of dedication to the contribution of farming. I’m usually the one farming for the relics so I’ve finally decided to save the medallions I collect for the next prime release. I don’t do much else on warframe so it passes the time. 

exactly, probably only reason im bringing this up because it really doesn't make sense how it is dealt with; and only reason im buying syndicate relic packs is because of either a new Prime Access or Prime Unvault. 
although Chances are i don't even get 1 relic eventhough i did syndicate missions for 2 weeks straight ( which i'm doing atm ) 

3 hours ago, -NR-Zodiac said:

exactly, probably only reason im bringing this up because it really doesn't make sense how it is dealt with; and only reason im buying syndicate relic packs is because of either a new Prime Access or Prime Unvault. 
although Chances are i don't even get 1 relic eventhough i did syndicate missions for 2 weeks straight ( which i'm doing atm ) 

Well I have enough medallions to open almost 180 packs. Could’ve used them for the vaulted stuff but I’d rather use them for chroma prime. Probably ain’t gonna farm like that again for a while. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)chris1pat8twins:

Well I have enough medallions to open almost 180 packs. Could’ve used them for the vaulted stuff but I’d rather use them for chroma prime. Probably ain’t gonna farm like that again for a while. 

yeah not sure in the first place if i would've ever bothered to farm that standing LOL 180's a bit extreme 
but as i know relic pack luck of mine, i'd probably end up with 3 or maybe 4 of the new ones 

5 hours ago, -NR-Zodiac said:

yeah not sure in the first place if i would've ever bothered to farm that standing LOL 180's a bit extreme 
but as i know relic pack luck of mine, i'd probably end up with 3 or maybe 4 of the new ones 

Well I’ve opened about 240 packs since the rhino and nyx came out and I’ve gotten almost 20 Axi S3s. Which are the most annoying relics. So by my calculations, I’ll have roughly 15 of every new relic when I start opening packs during Chroma Prime’s release. I’ve gotten like 30-40 B4s which I’ve used a lot of times so I lost count. I’m back at 12 B4s after nearly using them all and I’ve used multiples of them(4-6) multiple times. Then I have 18 R1s and I’ve used over 20 N6s and I got 4 left. And still using daily standing to open more packs. So Axis are my biggest concern which I’m sure the bounties will balance out and I’ll be able to go farming for chroma. 

My point is I don’t know how or why you may be having issues getting the relics you want/need. Just wish members of my clan would’ve also farmed at least a little bit. I’m the highest possible rank besides a founder so there isn’t much else to do other than farm I just bring ember to all my missions and I have over 3,000 ciphers built to quickly hack alarms. So I get missions done under 10 minutes each. Which is roughly 1:30 plus the sortie which makes it about 2 hours maxed. That’s about all I play. 

Been debating on whether I have enough medallions and should just stop but then I think every relic counts especially if I’m the only one farming for them. Hate not getting the new primes till like 2-3 weeks after their release. At least now I have a head start. And if DE were to reduce the standing cost for the relics or increase the amount per pack, I would have a lot more relics. Like 720 instead of 540 total relics. Plus with 4 relics going back into the vault that is more of a chance to get chroma relics. Out of a total of 38. Currently 42. 

So im pretty hyped right now. But then again all that hyped would lead to a huge disappointment if none or few of the new parts(11) drop from the relics. 

Sorry, kind of getting caught up in all the numbers. 

the relic pack for platinum is such an absurdly bad deal that I don't think it should really be looked at as a reference point for anything. It's pretty much just a trap option, much like the mod packs.

I mean, I wouldn't OBJECT to getting more or cheaper relics from syndicates, but I wouldn't object to almost anything getting better drop rates or being cheaper. And it's not exactly the type of request that DE often acts on unless there's some serious outcry about whatever they set.