Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Boltor Prime good for eidolon hunts?

Kosen

Question

A friend of mine is interested in eidolon hunts, however, and acording to her, she DETESTS sniper riffles with a borning passion, so I avoided recommending her the usual Lanka, Vectis(/prime) and Rubico(/prime). So far, the best weapon she got is the Boltor Prime from the vault pack, is it any good against our kaijus?

If it is, What builds would you guys recommend? If it's not, What weapons of the 'same line' [aka riffles/shotguns/secundaries], do you recomend?

Thank you for taking your time reading this, and hopefully anwsering this.

8 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Kosen said:

Thank you. I'll await.

Thanks for waiting, I wasn't even logged on when I posted.

This is  the build, and I highly recommend keeping Heavy Caliber as it doesn't affect the accuracy of beam weapons in the slightest, and keep Vile Acceleration becuase you want all the speed you can put on it, in a single mod because the Opticor has a really slow charge up speed normally.

tLqnGaF.jpg

If she doesn't like Opticor, hopefully she'll like Corinth. It is a Tenno Shotgun, kind of high mastery required. 10 required. Opticor is 14. Corinth built up like this, except you won't have all the primed mods that I do, and of course you won't have a riven so we switch that out for Armaments, which I shown there. Being a shotgun I could actually recommend using Armaments since shotguns will have in total with that and Hell's Chamber, 180% multishot. More Multishot on a crit shooting shotgun, is very useful.

VfkosmS.jpg

Although Firerate may be desired so adding Accelerated Blast would be a good move.

Edited by Alcatraz

3 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Thanks for waiting, I wasn't even logged on when I posted.

This is  the build, and I highly recommend keeping Heavy Caliber as it doesn't affect the accuracy of beam weapons in the slightest, and keep Vile Acceleration becuase you want all the speed you can put on it, in a single mod because the Opticor has a really slow charge up speed normally.

tLqnGaF.jpg

If she doesn't like Opticor, hopefully she'll like Corinth. It is a Tenno Shotgun, kind of high mastery required. 10 required. Opticor is 14. Corinth built up like this, except you won't have all the primed mods that I do, and of course you won't have a riven so we switch that out for Armaments, which I shown there. Being a shotgun I could actually recommend using Armaments since shotguns will have in total with that and Hell's Chamber, 180% multishot. More Multishot on a crit shooting shotgun, is very useful.

VfkosmS.jpg

Thank you very much! I'll show her these and see if she likes those weapons.

there's quite a few choices so i'll just make a couple suggestions.
Buzlok is super easy to use, you only gotta place the Beacon and then you can literally hipfire facing any direction and the Shots will hit their mark, and Buzlok does a lot of Damage.
Ferrox, Tenora, Attica, Euphona, Sicarus Prime can also have pretty good performance.

Arca Scisco, Lex Prime, Pyrana/Prime could also do pretty well.

Sybaris or Tiberon Prime might perform pretty solid, but i'm not so sure of those.

Edited by taiiat