Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Weapons Can Go From Bad/Okay to AWESOME With a Good Riven?

17 hours ago, seprent said:

all of them but with a good riven also kills any personality the weapon holds im my opinion i personally dont like rivens if they just bring imma kill everything to the table 

but if they bring something funny that makes you wonder how would that work then you have my interest i have a - damage zhuge riven that pretty much just heals what i shoot but applies harmful amounts of status like mad (due to multitshot) so i have a torture device rather funny to me since im exploding them bleeding them posioning (viral) them and setting them on fire but they cant die any actual projectile based weapon can be made more absurd with a good riven or bloody funny with a derpy one and did find the derpy ones better then the murder ones since they let you do something outside the box then point click gone 

Thats...disturbing... :shocked:

I don't know how many people remember Furis......I got a Furis Riven few weeks ago: +173%CC, 145.9%MS , +108.8%CD, -85%Projectile flight speed. Then I put [Wind of Purity](+20% life Steal,+1.2 Purity) on it.............now I can stay alive in any mission if I hold this weapon, unless those mobs one shot me. oh, and it seems also works when run out of Oxygen in survival mission.

Aklex prime. Now everbody says aklex prime is already good but recoil and reload time kills this weapon for me. I cant shoot with max dps without controlling recoil and wasting a mod slot for reload speed mod. Luckly ı got riven from sortie. Got a CC and reload speed. (25 rolls btw) I though I can control weapon recoil, turns out ım not skilled enough. 

Rolling continues. 

Pox status chance multishot for that armor stripping corrosive procs, also quite high damage considering.

Sarpa attack speed for that armor stripping when boss is immune to status effects. Or enemy, like that pyrus carrier.