The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Packs

(PSN)dtdionne

I’ll post a video.

Like I tried to explain earlier, DE is a company comprised of people.  And as is obvious, those people are responsible for publishing and maintaining this great game we all enjoy playing.  Those very same people get paychecks, just like the rest of us, paychecks that help them feed, cloth, and protect their families.

Stay with me here, k, judging from many comments, this is going to be SHOCKING to many of you...but hopefully, it will also be helpful.  Now those paychecks are largely, if not almost entirely dependent on  the sale of platinum.

The future of this great game is also almost entirely dependent on the sale of platinum.

So I encourage each one of you to ask yourself...”what have I done or what am I actually doing to express my appreciation for this great game, and help ensure its continued success”

Edited by (PS4)dtdionne

Furthermore, anyone that takes pride in never spending a penny on this game...I hope your employer stiffs you (or your parents) multiple paychecks in a row.

Theres nothing like a little “perspective” to clear your sinuses and course correct your world view.

Edited by (PS4)dtdionne

3 hours ago, (PS4)dtdionne said:

I’ll post a video.

Like I tried to explain earlier, DE is a company comprised of people.  And as is obvious, those people are responsible for publishing and maintaining this great game we all enjoy playing.  Those very same people get paychecks, just like the rest of us, paychecks that help them feed, cloth, and protect their families.

Stay with me here, k, judging from many comments, this is going to be SHOCKING to many of you...but hopefully, it will also be helpful.  Now those paychecks are largely, if not almost entirely dependent on  the sale of platinum.

The future of this great game is also almost entirely dependent on the sale of platinum.

So I encourage each one of you to ask yourself...”what have I done or what am I actually doing to express my appreciation for this great game, and help ensure its continued success”

3 hours ago, (PS4)dtdionne said:

Furthermore, anyone that takes pride in never spending a penny on this game...I hope your employer stiffs you (or your parents) multiple paychecks in a row.

Theres nothing like a little “perspective” to clear your sinuses and course correct your world view.

Now you're going a bit offtopic. No one judged you for buying plat they only commented about the fact that you spent a large amount based on a comment a clan member made.

Honestly I think at this point people have cleared this up and it's probably best for the thread to be locked and for someone to post or message DE about the codex bug.

Uhhhh, I said I was making a video...this is far from solved...

I also said that I routinely buy relic packs, in large qtys...and have been doing so for years.  And when I realized that it truly appeared we’re getting slighted...CLEAR ENOUGH??

Edited by (PS4)dtdionne

4 hours ago, (PS4)dtdionne said:

Uhhhh, I said I was making a video...this is far from solved...

Which we're still waiting for

4 hours ago, (PS4)dtdionne said:

I also said that I routinely buy relic packs, in large qtys...and have been doing so for years.  And when I realized that it truly appeared we’re getting slighted...CLEAR ENOUGH??

I know, but as I thought I made clear enough people commented on you doing so as a result of what a clan member said.

8 hours ago, (PS4)dtdionne said:

Nice find KRC, did they provide proof?

No, but it’s not the first to mention it. Some relics were left in the void locations (possibly console exclusive). These should not drop from relic packs; I mean, they might, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

On 2018-10-08 at 8:30 AM, (PS4)deathwolfclaw666 said:

Which we're still waiting for

I know, but as I thought I made clear enough people commented on you doing so as a result of what a clan member said.

I already said NEVER MIND, read son...READ.

21 hours ago, krc473 said:

No, but it’s not the first to mention it. Some relics were left in the void locations (possibly console exclusive). These should not drop from relic packs; I mean, they might, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

Yeah, they don’t, none of them did...this is PRECISELY, to a TEE what I was talking about and tested.

Its my firm belief that THEY ABSOLUTLY SHOULD drop from relic packs...ANYTHING IN CURRENT CIRCULATION (for whatever reason) should.  OR, the relic packs description should include a mutha fukin DISCLAIMER or qualifier.

But that’s just my opinion.

Great find, again, and thanks for sharing it.  I really appreciate it. 

Edited by (PS4)dtdionne

17 minutes ago, (PS4)dtdionne said:

I already said NEVER MIND, read son...READ.

Sure kiddo in another comment addressed to the world you did. You see there is a "Quote" button for a reason, it allows you to directly talk to another user directly without them having to go digging into the comments. Thankfully you've finally found it I'd suggest using it in the future.

Didn't bother reading all the comments but I can attest that if you buy syndicate relic packs, any relic currently available in the game, can and will drop from those packs.  This includes the most recent unvaulted Rhino/Nyx relics.  Stock up about 300-400 medallions for 3 factions and buy the relic packs when new relics come out.  You will get some.  I can't speak as confidently about the packs you buy with plat as I only do that occasionally. Syndicate packs are 2 lith/meso and 1 Neo/Axis so you aren't going to get as many Neo/Axis but they will drop.