Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Question: What Exactly is "Chimera" Referring to

ShinTechG

Ok the mainline for PC is finally here. i read the notes but i seem to be not getting exactly what the Word "chimera" is referring to:

Anyone?

EDIT: Ok i think i may have found the answer to my own question. According to the Dictionary when i googled the word: "a thing that is hoped or wished for but in fact is illusory or impossible to achieve." Guessing DE is implying the Elite alerts are that "hard"

Edited by ShinTechG

il y a 2 minutes, DeMonkey a dit :

Chimera's have 3 heads.

Arbiters have 3 heads (as does their new drone).

I highly doubt it's as simple as that. This looks like that Chimera Prologue Steve tweeted about a few months ago. 

Just like Apostasy Prologue. I'm assuming we just have yet to find the trigger. At least, i hope so. 

Also, calling a resource for syndicate trading "vitus essence" somehow puts me on edge. Vitus is way to similar from the latin root of vital. 

Edited by Autongnosis

Just now, Autongnosis said:

I highly doubt it's as simple as that. This looks like that Chimera Prologue Steve tweeted about a few months ago. 

Just like Apostasy Prologue. I'm assuming we just have yet to find the trigger. At least, i hope so. 

Perhaps, but I would presume that any possible quest will have something to do with the Elite Alerts and thus the Arbiters themselves.

4 minutes ago, ShinTechG said:

Can you please edit or delete this plz. Leave spoilers out

Spoilers tag has been added to the thread. You asked the question, you got the answer. 

I hate to be that guy, but it's strongly recommended that you play through new story content before asking story related questions, because you will likely get spoilers as an answer.

1 minute ago, Letter13 said:

Spoilers tag has been added to the thread. You asked the question, you got the answer. 

I hate to be that guy, but it's strongly recommended that you play through new story content before asking story related questions, because you will likely get spoilers as an answer.

Well being "that guy" was really not necessary towards me. I already played through. This was for others who may land here (Before tags were added). Thanks anyway