Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Landing Craft Decorations Missing [Fixed]

_xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_

I just unlocked the personal quarters and moved my Ayatan Sculptures there. They were showing as normal from before the last patches, but once I placed them again they disappeared. Unable to get them back to the inventory also since I can't remove them without being able to see them.

there was an official response on a different thread saying they are aware of it and at least as far as the response goes they say they can see your decoration items in your account, there's no timeline for a fix and they are "looking into it"

it's related to chimera content so post there guys, they're probably looking in that thread first

Just noticed this as well. I want my Ayatan Sculptures back. 😞

I can just imagine Ordis turning red and changing his voice.

"You are no longer able to place the decorations. You are therefore no longer the Operator. Commencing purge of all decorations and the non-Operator."

In the main bug report megathread, someone posted this as a temporary fix:

For those that can't watch the video: Basically go outside of your living quarters and place down an item (any item) and your orbiter decorations should return. One of my afflicted friends tried this and works. However someone else in the thread notes that if you place anything in your personal quarters, they will disappear again.

I suspect this has something to do with Chimera Prologue and the thing that the thing does to your thing (if you've walked into your personal quarters ,you'll know what I'm talking about).

I worked hard to get all of the decorations that I have in my private quarters. Especially hard to get each of the faction statues. Everything in my quarters is missing except the fish in my tanks. I tried to put a recently acquired Cephalon Suda desk decoration down and it didn't even show up, but it is no longer in my inventory. I very much hope that this gets fixed soon.