Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Daily Rng Just A Joke?

Chaosdreamer

Hi , Today i was introducing my little brother the games...i was checking if everything was going fine

I didnt expect that he had the RNG (the daily random reward) goes on , on the first connection...Yet it happen,

and guess what he got? -50% plat reduction what I'm seeking for maybe one month?So this is the first connection 

and getting a nice prize...How to say just No?First game ever and you get discount in the cash shop...Really?Look like a bad joke , you start the games and you are nearly asked to pay(with discount of course)

Would you rather get nothing for logging in? Because that's what most games give. Or they have some ridiculous 1000 day in a row scheme until you get something impressive. I for one have gotten the 50% discount multiple times, some good void keys, and even a forma once. Sure, almost every day you're going to log in and get rewarded with bonus experience, but at least they give  you the chance of getting something useful. 

Seriously, the amount of people on here that complain about a free gift is absurd. 

its free. FREE. do you wanna pay the money FRACKING DO YOU. what if DE just says "man screw theese spoiled brats of a player base" and takes out the random rewards?! then you would /NEVER/ get a tater or a discount unless DE runs a sale. S#&$! why are all the people who play decent games spoiled kids or self entitled grown &#! men. just get what you get and patenitly wait for the enxt live stream. or go wash someones car for 5 bucks and buy 50 plat

Edited by Akiba_Broax

Hi , Today i was introducing my little brother the games...i was checking if everything was going fine

I didnt expect that he had the RNG (the daily random reward) goes on , on the first connection...Yet it happen,

and guess what he got? -50% plat reduction what I'm seeking for maybe one month?So this is the first connection 

and getting a nice prize...How to say just No?First game ever and you get discount in the cash shop...Really?Look like a bad joke , you start the games and you are nearly asked to pay(with discount of course)

for a game with microtransactions, seeing 50% off at first is really awesome. Especially when the game is expensive. they sohuld throw a "1 item completely free" to that daily login.

for a game with microtransactions, seeing 50% off at first is really awesome. Especially when the game is expensive. they sohuld throw a "1 item completely free" to that daily login.

Actually i managed to get "daily reward" for more than one month didnt count the time i have done...But what i noticed is :

You get Warframe / weapon XP usually more when you are already maxed out,when you want discount you will wait more ...I'm going to reset its maybe it will give me,what i really want

But giving 50% coupon first day of account just a free way to spam buy plat/cash shop that what i mean