Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After War Within quest [SPOILERS]

Infiniko

I know this "Hey kiddo" stuff and seen the operator in weird places on my ship (was hanging from ceiling at one point) but this was something I found no info so far (only stuff when he/she is in other poses). So I wen't to the quarters randomly and saw this with en eerie "Haha" echoing:

Spoiler

2vkngic.jpg

This happened very quickly and she vanished soon after I took screenshot.

EDIT: Ok, it seems you we're able to touch the helmet and it took me to some mission. I dunno if this was earlier available but if so, then I've ignored this for a while.

Edited by Infiniko

2 minutes ago, Sentinel-Wraith said:

Make sure you touch the helmet if you want to know more. 

Yea I did. I've actually not known about this until now, maybe cuz I don't visit the quarters often and I thought the quest was very much done.

Ah yes, it all makes sense now. It is part of the new update so thats why it wasn't there before.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Is this part of the latest update? If so a spoiler tag might help

Well I have [SPOILERS] tag on the title.

3 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Erm...I don't touch anyone's helmet before I've got to know them... :tongue:

I completed TWW a while ago but haven't had anything like this happen to me. Not even had a "Hey kiddo" visit yet. :sad:

Maybe I just need to visit my quarters more often?

Have you completed Chains of Harrow?

25 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Nope - its next on my list, but I'm having trouble finding a team to do the Mot Survival mission node. Never any open squads when I'm playing. :sad:

That's strange. Usually when I've done Mot there is almost always people playing.

1 hour ago, Infiniko said:

Ah yes, it all makes sense now. It is part of the new update so thats why it wasn't there before.

Well I have [SPOILERS] tag on the title.

Yeah but there are a couple more quests after TWW like Chains of Harrow and Sacrifice so it was a bit confusing, and yeah I should've explained that instead of asking for spoiler tags while looking at it, my bad.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Just pick a good loadout and solo it, only 5 minutes needed.

If I had any weapons & frame builds capable of doing that I would. Those level missions are right on the limit for me.

Anyway - I got lucky and found a squad earlier today...so Chains of Harrow is now unlocked. :laugh:

Now I just gotta see Nakak about some mask or other for my Operator...something to do with Revenant. :thinking:

1 hour ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Now I just gotta see Nakak about some mask or other for my Operator...something to do with Revenant. :thinking:

That's the quest for the Revenant warframe, not really main story quest. After Chains of Harrow, you should be able to do The Apostasy Prologue in your personal quarters, and then The Sacrifice, which is the latest big story quest, and we just got this new prologue quest which was awesome, creepy and cliffhanging! Just saying you might want to put Revenant's quest aside if you wanna continue with the story ones, it won't affect it.