Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault runs solo

Shalin2013

Question

Hi there,

so so we can do vault runs solo now, which as a relatively new player is great. I wonder if anyone can give me some tips on doing so efficiently. It seems exterminate is the best mission as it’s a smaller map and you need to look around whilst doing the mission which feels less tiresome. What I need help with is how to explore the map etc. I know there aren’t specific places to look, but sometimes I spend ages running around and still don’t find the vault door.

any help appreciated.

9 answers to this question

Capture is my go to, enemies will stop spawning 1 minute after capturing the target so you can do the mission and then focus on the doors.

Its really hard to give any tips on the vault doors, it comes with the experience as doors tiles are recognizable and will repeat so after some time you will know where you can find them and what is a waste of time, but doors like to sit at the start and near the end of the map, if you can't find the for longer while you can try to focus your search there and then just restart the mission if it's taking too long. Also, there is one tile where doors are hidden in the hole in the ground. There's nothing there, just short tunnel with a root coming out of it and doors, it's easiest one to miss because you won't see on the minimap that you missed the corridor as usual.

Capture or exterminate then just basically kill whats needed and find the doors, after a while you'll find all the locations so it's basically just keep doing them.  90% of the time they're 'on route' to the exit in my experience though. 

Another vote for capture from me. I look for the vault on the way to the target and on the way to extraction, You'll learn where there is normally a vault and just check those areas. 

Though my experience with all in the last couple days since we can have all keys. The vault was around where the capture target was knocked down or on the way to extraction.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Shalin2013:

Hi there,

so so we can do vault runs solo now, which as a relatively new player is great. I wonder if anyone can give me some tips on doing so efficiently. It seems exterminate is the best mission as it’s a smaller map and you need to look around whilst doing the mission which feels less tiresome. What I need help with is how to explore the map etc. I know there aren’t specific places to look, but sometimes I spend ages running around and still don’t find the vault door.

any help appreciated.

Can we equip all 4 keys now or what changed so we can solo them now?

13 minutes ago, (XB1)INZZANE 79 said:

Can we equip all 4 keys now or what changed so we can solo them now?

I was wondering this myself so I just looked it up on the wiki.

"Since 12.10.2018 you can carry all 4 keys at the same time. Once a key is used to open the vault, Lotus will state the artifact is impairing your Warframe, and the key's debuff will remain, even if you have no more left in your possession. Be sure to remove the key from your gear when playing normal missions, as the key will apply the debuff as long as you have it equipped."

Edited by LegacyDM

vor 34 Minuten schrieb LegacyDM:

I was wondering this myself so I just looked it up on the wiki.

"Since 12.10.2018 you can carry all 4 keys at the same time. Once a key is used to open the vault, Lotus will state the artifact is impairing your Warframe, and the key's debuff will remain, even if you have no more left in your possession. Be sure to remove the key from your gear when playing normal missions, as the key will apply the debuff as long as you have it equipped."

Awesome! Thank you