The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

500 Free Platinum For Iphone/ipad Users

xveganrox

Yea, I got their automated reply stating they received my mail. That's about it.

I got the reply, too. Then reading it I realized I had to include the number of the issue in the mail, along with the already sent receipt, so I resent the corrected mail and got another automated reply.

That was two days ago, although I signed in the 4th. Still waiting.

Anyway, are you sure you sent ALL info needed? Receipt, number and month of the issue and stated clearly you wanted the "Warframe" code? 'Cause automated response doesn't mean all was correct.

I got the reply, too. Then reading it I realized I had to include the number of the issue in the mail, along with the already sent receipt, so I resent the corrected mail and got another automated reply.

That was two days ago, although I signed in the 4th. Still waiting.

Anyway, are you sure you sent ALL info needed? Receipt, number and month of the issue and stated clearly you wanted the "Warframe" code? 'Cause automated response doesn't mean all was correct.

What's "number"? All it says on my receipt and the mag itself is "October 2013". That's what I wrote with the game name in the subject and again in the body. The attached receipt even had an image of the issue in question.

After not getting a reply for over a week I wrote again in easy-to-read table form that explicitly states "game: Warframe", "issue: october 2013, PC Gamer" and whatnot, just to be sure. I don't think it gets any more unambiguous than that. That's been several days ago, too.

What's "number"? All it says on my receipt and the mag itself is "October 2013". That's what I wrote with the game name in the subject and again in the body. The attached receipt even had an image of the issue in question.

After not getting a reply for over a week I wrote again in easy-to-read table form that explicitly states "game: Warframe", "issue: october 2013, PC Gamer" and whatnot, just to be sure. I don't think it gets any more unambiguous than that. That's been several days ago, too.

The issue number for the October issue is 257. Cheers. What I did was copy-paste my Zinio receipt into the sent email along with the issue date, magazine name and game I'd been requesting a code for. Hoping that produces results.

Edited by Koyamina

As stated before, issue number was 257 (you had to look it up on the issue itself or in the web). The number is in the mag, side to October 2103. Automated replay mail included this line:

For digital magazines:

*Magazine issue number/month and year/name of game title/s. Plus the email receipt of your digital purchase

It seemed to me it could be a necessary information, so I included it.
Edited by Kachocalvo

Just need to switch app stores. I was set to Israeli app store so I switched to US app store and it worked without a prob. I suppose this is over by now but I just sent my email in... Figured I got nothing to lose :P

That's the message in which I stated I sent the mail in, I just received my code for 570 platinum 3 hours ago :)

I also got a key for a "Warframe starter kit" , anyone know what that includes? I have 2 accounts and I need to know which one to use it on...

BTW if you ask me it's still worth it to try this as my mail was very late and I still got the code so they must have some codes lying around.

Edited by StrikerZ1

That's the message in which I stated I sent the mail in, I just received my code for 570 platinum 3 hours ago :)

I also got a key for a "Warframe starter kit" , anyone know what that includes? I have 2 accounts and I need to know which one to use it on...

BTW if you ask me it's still worth it to try this as my mail was very late and I still got the code so they must have some codes lying around.

I've never heard of a Warframe Starter Kit (I am aware of a Warframe Fansite Kit, Warframe Starter/Tenno/Gift Pack). Most likely, you should burn the key on the account you use the most.