Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee silent Adaro focus farming help!

Tipperty

Question

So after discovering the amount of Focus required to complete all school around 160 million, I looked up farming methods. Banshee hydroid resonates quake, bit boring TBH. Equinox sleep farming, a little more interesting, but not challenging enough  Banshee silent on Adaro melee, challenging and quick.

So after picking Banshee silent on Adaro, I set out to make my build. Lots of videos or guides on high range and duration, but I found that the range was too high because they would come out of the starting stun sweet spot, to get the stealth multiplier. So I reduced the range to around 80%  which gave me enough time to get to them just as they were getting stunned. I added more speed and enemy radar like many guides suggest, 12k a run 20k a run and getting better.

My atterax has an okay range, prime range, but 2 pips off complete, credits and endo (working on it). I can get kills before my combo kicks in, so that is all good.

In every video I watched, they are always large groups of enemies close to each other, but annoyingly I always get so many groups split up or entire rooms with only 2 or 3 guys in it. My runs and I mean a lot of my runs seem to top out around 30-40K. Nowhere near the 100k in the videos.

So my question? Has Adaro been nerfed because of the amount of focus farming that went on there? I ask as the videos showing this method are from the start of the year and none since that time!

Yes, I am using  Edelon lenses, picking up the focus boosters, maintaining my stealth affinity, I have also Naramon affinity spike on and not that it really matters, but I also have power spike running!

9 answers to this question

stealth focus got a rework a while back so likely down to that... Melee has also had punch through removed so 'spin to win' doesn't work like it used to either

Honestly if you want focus, the easiest/fastest way these days is to do elite onslaught with your best lenses (eidolon lenses if you have them) and then eidolons because their brilliant/radiant shards can be on top of daily focus points. 

Do you have an affinity booster? I am pretty sure that all the people doing the guides have an affinity booster. With it you would be getting 60-80k. Also are you channelling? Enemies will alert if they see a dead body. Channelling will dissolve. Finally, I’d say that adaro is less challenging than ESO or eidolons. 

I am not having a problem with them being alerted as I said, I can keep my stealth unless I mess up, it was more to do with the spawns. As for Affinity boosters, well the guys using them were getting 105k+ a run. So I realize using them would give a lot more, just trying to free run them.