Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipetron For Grand Masters

DarkKingSlayer

I started this game after the event that awarded the Snipetron Vandal. I am aware that the Snipetron was removed, and I'm sure you had your reasons, but I would like to think that by purchasing the Grand Master founder package I earned the right to have one of the more powerful weapons in the game. I think it would be a great incentive for newer players to purchase the Grand Master founder package. I prefer sniper rifles in pretty much every shooter I play, and the fact that I only have 2 to choose from in this one just because I didn't find out about the game until it was too late for me to get the Snipetron is kind of upsetting. I would greatly appreciate you at least considering this as an option. Thank you DE.

And of all things you ask for a snipetron? I've had one and it was terrible.

Trust me when I say that gun is not even worth the time and energies you spent writing this thread.

The only reason it was used back in the day was because there were no alternative snipers and it was already considered underpowered by most players, but today the standards of the weapons are higher and there are better alternatives, like the bows the lanka, not to mention the upcoming sniper.

Edited by CubedOobleck

I started this game after the event that awarded the Snipetron Vandal. I am aware that the Snipetron was removed, and I'm sure you had your reasons, but I would like to think that by purchasing the Grand Master founder package I earned the right to have one of the more powerful weapons in the game. I think it would be a great incentive for newer players to purchase the Grand Master founder package. I prefer sniper rifles in pretty much every shooter I play, and the fact that I only have 2 to choose from in this one just because I didn't find out about the game until it was too late for me to get the Snipetron is kind of upsetting. I would greatly appreciate you at least considering this as an option. Thank you DE.

Ahahahahaha! Hahahaha. Ahahahaha... . Founders. Ahahahaha....

Well...

You got Ingame-Badges now.

deal_with_it__motivational__by_glitchypr

Edited by Namacyst

I hate the sense of entitlement that newer 'Founders' seem to have. 

Oh, you paid money for something on a F2P? Well here, let me get you a chair and bend over to be your f****** footstool. NO. You got your exclusives. Don't like it? Cry about it.

But not on the forums. we don't want that here.

You spent money on the game so you think you should be able to get a one time exclusive item? I missed it too but i don't feel entitled to it because I spent money of the game.

You get to use Excaliber Prime, Skana Prime, Lato Prime, access to the Design Counsel, Founder's badges, and discounted Platinum. Why do you think you need more?

It's your own fault for not finding this game earlier, otherwise you would probably have a Vandal weapon of some sort.

Edited by __Kanade__

You are only entitled to the things included in the package you bought. If that is not enough for you, then you shouldn't have bought it. For example, if I buy 500 platinum, then I'm entitled to get 500 platinum.. asking for bonuses on top of that (especially post purchase) is unreasonable.

On top of that if players were able to just buy their way into things like that, then in would create some serious elitism in the game community and nothing kills F2P like elitism, seen that happen many.. many times. Believe it or not but F2P games actually need the free players as well as the paying one and nothing &!$$es free player like pay to win and/or elitism.

Edited by LocoWithGun

I love the fact that this game has things that you can only get by having participated. They are like badges of honor, making them available to people that didn't earn them cheapens the item. I don't cry about missing out on a reward and I am extremely proud of the items I have won by participating. Don't take away my feels.

Ug, really? We already have enough snipers. Need more diverse weapons, not just more of the same.

Are you kidding me?

We have...two sniper rifles which are currently available. There are a total of four, but of course the snipetron (vandal) is unavailable.

We have eleven rifles, ten of which are currently available. 

We have five shotguns, four of which are currently available.

Edited by gallowsCalibrator

I am all for giving people more Snipetron or whatever alternate version of it. Vulkar is just plain bad, while Lanka acts like a bow(I do not like Lanka at all). They definitely need some more good sniper rifles for people so they do not have to get mastery for Lanka. I could careless if founders got a snipetron BP or if DE simply puts a normal trigger fire sniper weapon in the market place.

Edited by LazyKnight

I wish there was a downvote button on these forums

Lanka. 

EDIT:

I am all for giving people more Snipetron or whatever alternate version of it. Vulkar is just plain bad, while Lanka acts like a bow(I do not like Lanka at all). They definitely need some more good sniper rifles for people so they do not have to get mastery for Lanka. I could careless if founders got a snipetron BP or if DE simply puts a normal trigger fire sniper weapon in the market place.

WHY NOT?!
Those 11k critical head-shots are beautiful! 

EDITx2: 

My only complaint about the Lanka is that it is no longer a Rail-gun. 

Edited by TwiceDead