Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swtich version release, account transfer and primes

(PSN)LUCYFER013

SO with the closer and closer date for the switch release I just have more and more questions.

1. What will happen with all the prime frames that have been/are unvaulted?

2. When the PS4 and XboX1 versions released, did they come with any primes at all?

3. Will we have to wait like 2 years to be able to get all prime frames and baro ki'teer mods?

4. What do you think will be the economic state of the game with PC players moving accounts to the switch? Hyperinflation?

5. Will we get a first week bonus or something like that?
    That's it for now, thanks 😄

13 minutes ago, (PS4)LUCYFER013 said:

What will happen with all the prime frames that have been/are unvaulted?

they get deleted for fairness. also all your progress gets reset for fairness. 😛

the point of a transfer is to keep all your stuff. nothing happens other than you can play on switch instead

4 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

they get deleted for fairness. also all your progress gets reset for fairness. 😛

the point of a transfer is to keep all your stuff. nothing happens other than you can play on switch instead

That's not what I read happened in the release of the PS4 and Xbox1 versions tho

Like why would I transfer my stuff if I can't keep them?

Edited by (PS4)LUCYFER013

15 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Founders got screwed over in the transfer.

Nobody got screwed.
Founders new that the Founders Stuff won't come to the consoles.
And a "transfer" is just a copy of the account. All the Founders that switched over to console kept their PC-account.
So tell me please, how got anyone screwed over?

2 hours ago, (PS4)LUCYFER013 said:

That's not what I read happened in the release of the PS4 and Xbox1 versions tho

Like why would I transfer my stuff if I can't keep them?

the only thing that happened was that Founders were not allowed to keep their excal prime or founder prime weapons. Due to the fact that the Playstation/Xbox version was released after the founder packages were released, so DE thought it would be unfair for the rest of the player bases on those consoles.

If a account migration was to happen for the switch, everyone would keep everything they have, except Id bet that founders items would be taken away as well.