Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fang prime or vaykor sydon

(XBOX)firestar4673

Question

6 answers to this question

8 hours ago, (XB1)firestar4673 said:

I'm kind of leaning towards fang prime because it mows down level 40 enemies

This is the point of time where someone usually comments along the lines of "I can mow down lvl 40 enemies with my toothpick" or some such.

Properly (or even moderately) modded most weapons can defeat lvl 40 enemies fairly easily ,

you use whatever you feel comfortable with for this (relatively low level) content.

Sydon has much better range compared to the Fang and will usually be faster for getting through the map on this attribute alone,

Fang prime is currently one of the least useful weapons in the game as it has poor range , poor stats and the stances for dual dagger are OK but nothing special.

It is expected to be buffed in melee 3.0 , but in current  state it is mediocre MR fodder. The Ether daggers are better from all perspectives if strictly comparing dual daggers.

On 2018-10-27 at 8:19 AM, 0_The_F00l said:

This is the point of time where someone usually comments along the lines of "I can mow down lvl 40 enemies with my toothpick" or some such.

Properly (or even moderately) modded most weapons can defeat lvl 40 enemies fairly easily ,

you use whatever you feel comfortable with for this (relatively low level) content.

Sydon has much better range compared to the Fang and will usually be faster for getting through the map on this attribute alone,

Fang prime is currently one of the least useful weapons in the game as it has poor range , poor stats and the stances for dual dagger are OK but nothing special.

It is expected to be buffed in melee 3.0 , but in current  state it is mediocre MR fodder. The Ether daggers are better from all perspectives if strictly comparing dual daggers.

Thanks