Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equilibrium Mod, Re-Obtainable?

Aryajmarya

Question

Nooby question here, but I just wanted to confirm:

Before I go fusing my Equilibrium mod, will I be able to re-acquire it normally through playing, or is it a one time reward from the Survival event? Just so I don't over-fuse it and can't use it on anything else.

Also, the wiki makes it a bit confusing. Do I only get Health from energy orbs, and I don't get energy at all? And vice versa? Or have I got it wrong? :L

9 answers to this question

If you are lucky you can get it from Transmutation. I don't know If you will be able to get it otherwise

With the mod installed, you get bonus energy from health orbs, and bonus health from energy orbs

example

I pick up an energy orb. I get 25 energy and some health as well

Okay thanks. 

So I should be conscious of the fact that I can't get this mod again (the chances of me getting it from Transmutation are pretty low, I guess). Good to know. :)

Why would you fuse it? It's just a single mod...

What I meant was upgrading it with fusion cores. :P

Here's some info to help.

When a mod comes out VIA Event Reward, depending on its condition it might come out a week to a month after its first release. If it's anything like Primed Chamber, then it'll have a nerfed version of it come out instead. I don't believe this is the case for this mod though :P

Fuse away, with a maxed out aura mod, you can fit quite a lot on a frame if you have it potatoed

If only I had a gold potato :( I have Steel Charge maxed on my Ash. Only have an extra 9 mod space and I kinda want to use that to increase focus or Streamline. But if it were re-obtainable, then I probably would have used that extra space for Equilibrium.

I think this mod will be introduced in drop tables or mission rewards as some (but not all) other mods from previous events have been (except event top players only mods, like Primed Chamber).

But still, you won't get much energy for it, I'd leave it alone in the arsenal for now until it reappears ingame.

EDITED to clarify after readind next post.

Edited by Kachocalvo

I think this mod will be introduced in drop tables or mission rewards as other mods from previous events have been (except event top players only mods, like Primed Chamber).

But still, you won't get much energy for it, I'd leave it alone in the arsenal for now until it reappears ingame.

Ammo mutations mods haven't been introduced yet :s, and I'm actually missing those.