Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

1 minute ago, XenoBoyBG said:

I wonder... Can the speed of us solving this mystery mean a faster Fortuna release? Per say, when we uncover this, if it's earlier than the 7th, Biz will announce some stuff yada yada yada Fortuna? 

That would be nice, but my guess is no.

1 minute ago, XenoBoyBG said:

I wonder... Can the speed of us solving this mystery mean a faster Fortuna release? Per say, when we uncover this, if it's earlier than the 7th, Biz will announce some stuff yada yada yada Fortuna? 

WEll, in Prime Time stream, it was said that we're not getting Fortuna this week, so, we can get it as soon as Monday

Just now, TehnoDoc99 said:

What slightly bothers me is that both Biz and Server Message are, from what ive seen on Discord, more online than usual. Maybe waiting for something?

the biz account is most likely open on a non-dedicated computer, which means that any time someone from DE moves the mouse on the thing or accidentally alt-tabs to discord they get marked as "online"

Just now, evilChair said:

the biz account is most likely open on a non-dedicated computer, which means that any time someone from DE moves the mouse on the thing or accidentally alt-tabs to discord they get marked as "online"

Ah, yup, could be! Tho, i also saw Biz go offline, than back to idle a few mins back. Could be nothing (and probably is), but just wanted to point it out

7 minutes ago, Hiro_Hunter said:

How did we get to the hack mini-game? im a bit lost, just got out of bed
btw someone should update the first collective post

The secret message from the PDF + numbers from the errorlog.txt/prime time:

The right group of Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal. Take to the snow, show them who we are. Assemble and bring back the flare. First and only first. Head these words.

11, 22, 23, 24, 65, 84, 85, 103, 142, 143, 146, 161

(#word,#letter) = (1,1)(2,2)(2,3)(2,4)(6,5)(8,4)(8,5)(10,3)(14,2)(14,3)(14,6)(16,1)

Tightbeambiz

Based on this few lines of code, it is possible to run out of time if a date is set:  (Which it current is not)

function setCookie(name, value, days) {
  var expires = "";
  if (days) {
  var date = new Date();
  date.setTime(date.getTime() + (days * 24 * 60 * 60 * 1000));
  expires = "; expires=" + date.toUTCString();
  }
  document.cookie = name + "=" + (value || "") + expires + "; path=/";
  }

In Chrome, if you "Ctrl Shift I" go for Application and then cookies you'll see "fortunatightbeam" cookie keeping track of attpempts.

You can erase the cookie or even more easy click on the 🚫 icon and then Ctrl-Shift-R

Edited by FlatScreamer

if(!gameOver){
                completions++;
                                    let cookiecount = parseInt(getCookie('fortunatightbeam'));
                    if(isNaN(cookiecount)) {
                        setCookie('fortunatightbeam', 1, 31);
                    } else {
                        setCookie('fortunatightbeam', cookiecount+1, 31);
                    }
                    if(parseInt(getCookie('fortunatightbeam')) < 4){
                        messageCopy.innerHTML = 'Hack Successful. Receiving Packets<h3>' + clicks + " clicks to hack the jammer<br/>" + display.textContent + " seconds remaining - "+ attempts + " ATTEMPTS</h3>";
                        jQuery.post('https://www.warframe.com/tightbeam/submit');
                    } else {
                        messageCopy.innerHTML = 'Simulation complete<h3>' + clicks + " clicks to hack the jammer<br/>" + display.textContent + " seconds remaining - "+ attempts + " ATTEMPTS</h3>";
                    }

attempts = 0;
                clicks = 0;
                                    ga('send', 'event', 'Jammer', 'win', 'Tightbeam Jammer');
                            } else {
                messageCopy.innerHTML = "Out of time. Jammer is still up";
                                    ga('send', 'event', 'Jammer', 'lose', 'Tightbeam Jammer');
                            }

So, once we hit 4 "Hack Successful. Receiving Packets", you get "Simulation complete" instead, in case anyone was wondering why it changed.

2 minutes ago, ConSavvy said:

What is that stuff in the top leftcorner?

I don't think it's corpus script. What is it?

I seem to remember the Solaris have their own script? I think it might be that?

Edit: Damn, too slow...

Edited by Loza03

16 minutes ago, TehnoDoc99 said:

Shouldnt we be able to track the progress with Google Analytics? There is a script already.. I tried it, but cant seem to do it

For us to do this we'd need direct access to the site storage which would contain the analytic.js
So this is not possible.

*Edit*
Nvm I'm wrong, haven't used Google Analytics in a long time.
We simply need a code to register, which if I'm correct it might be one of these:
UA-31675923-1
GTM-T67GMGF

Edited by Nightly_Dawn

18 minutes ago, Nightly_Dawn said:

For us to do this we'd need direct access to the site storage which would contain the analytic.js
So this is not possible.

*Edit*
Nvm I'm wrong, haven't used Google Analytics in a long time.
We simply need a code to register, which if I'm correct it might be one of these:
UA-31675923-1
GTM-T67GMGF

The cookie limit is just for information to players.
Seems like the actual tracking is done via Google Analytics..
So you need a new GA token to send request