Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I know. I just wasn’t sure if there was anything new.

Said that something new was on the discord, unless DL was indeed referring to the six questions and the Thursby file, then DL is kinda late to notify us

Since no one had reported it here I decided to do it especially for the sake of having all the story in one place in hope also that someone will add it to the "thestorysofar" link. I knew people already knew about those. Also, "late" might be a relative concept.

Edited by DLz47

1 minute ago, DLz47 said:

Since no one had reported it here I decided to do it especially for the sake of having all the story in one place in hope also that someone will add it to the "thestorysofar" link. I knew people already knew about those. Also, "late" might be a relative concept.

let's just wait and count the seconds now, Fortuna is near...

Maybe i am paranoid and see puzzles where no puzzles are, but have we overseen something?
As i mentioned in another thread, the last Updates where huge. Mutch to huge for a "normal" Update compared to the content. So maybe Fortuna is live but not revealed.
The Biz wrote on Discord "Welcome to Fortuna, Outworlder. Explore the ..." and then "I'll send you the code to your cach once the first Outworlders arrive in Fortuna later this week."
The hidden phrase in the PDF-Document that carrys us to the hacking game "Assemble and bring back the flare. First and only first. Head these words." sounds like first keep it in mind and assemble it later.
Is the final puzzle to find the path to Fortuna ingame?
The revealed File "Little Duck" contained "Location: Last Known Cetus, Earth" and "Suspected Quill Associate"
"Follow the red fish" (Norg) on https://www.warframe.com/fortuna/info if you click on the word ORB also leads to Cetus.
The hidden phrase in the PDF-Document that carrys us to the hacking game "Assemble and bring back the flare. First and only first. Head these words." sounds like first keep it in mind and assemble it later.
The misspelled words in that Document "G3ntleman 1n 4ladyship Improve2d f3et favour8ble assur3 7horoughly a5pplauded C0nsider 3may" does it mean anithing? Another puzzel we din't solve or just to mislead us?
What about the last picture, the "criminal ventkid" U-2278. Why did Biz gave us this?
There a a few Solari in Cetus, but you are not able to interact with them. I ran the whole place with Operator in case ther is a "Man in the wall" (Little Duck - Related to Quills) and a hidden door only a Operator can pass. But i found nothing.
Was it Konzu sayed "Cetus, a ray of Light for those..." when you talk to him after completing Saya's Vigil Quest or somewhere in the fragments. Is that ment with "Assemble and bring back the flare."?
There could be som kind of Teleporter in the huge Tower in the sea (left to the spawnpoint), but the Bridge is destroyed.
The ARG isn't closed for now and those Questions Yesterday. Did DE try to force us in the right direction or is it just more smoke to keep Fortuna and releasedate mysterious.
Any guesses? I'm so confused. All these puzzles and now we wait for red text?

3 minutes ago, AquaBerGer said:

Maybe i am paranoid and see puzzles where no puzzles are, but have we overseen something?
As i mentioned in another thread, the last Updates where huge. Mutch to huge for a "normal" Update compared to the content. So maybe Fortuna is live but not revealed.
The Biz wrote on Discord "Welcome to Fortuna, Outworlder. Explore the ..." and then "I'll send you the code to your cach once the first Outworlders arrive in Fortuna later this week."
Is the final puzzle to find the path to Fortuna ingame?
The revealed File "Little Duck" contained "Location: Last Known Cetus, Earth" and "Suspected Quill Associate"
"Follow the red fish" (Norg) on https://www.warframe.com/fortuna/info if you click on the word ORB also leads to Cetus.
The misspelled words in that Document "G3ntleman 1n 4ladyship Improve2d f3et favour8ble assur3 7horoughly a5pplauded C0nsider 3may" does it mean anithing? Another puzzel we din't solve or just to mislead us?
What about the last picture, the "criminal ventkid" U-2278. Why did Biz gave us this?
There a a few Solari in Cetus, but you are not able to interact with them. I ran the whole place with Operator in case ther is a "Man in the wall" (Little Duck - Related to Quills) and a hidden door only a Operator can pass. But i found nothing.
Was it Konzu sayed "Cetus, a ray of Light for those..." when you talk to him after completing Saya's Vigil Quest or somewhere in the fragments. Is that ment with "Assemble and bring back the flare."?
There could be som kind of Teleporter in the huge Tower in the sea (left to the spawnpoint), but the Bridge is destroyed.
The ARG isn't closed for now and those Questions Yesterday. Did DE try to force us in the right direction or is it just more smoke to keep Fortuna and releasedate mysterious.
Any guesses? I'm so confused. All these puzzles and now we wait for red text?

Garuda is the flare

If we're going to be nitpicking for more things, it might be worth mentioning that the link to the "Follow the red fish" page - even if it's a red herring - is positioned using a div named 'siblwohf' which could mean either blowfish or fishbowl.

There's also a leftover in the Garuda section, an embedded video of the Gara profile.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Ananace:

If we're going to be nitpicking for more things, it might be worth mentioning that the link to the "Follow the red fish" page - even if it's a red herring - is positioned using a div named 'siblwohf' which could mean either blowfish or fishbowl.

There's also a leftover in the Garuda section, an embedded video of the Gara profile.

Got it : https://www.youtube.com/embed/UM0KhiQVOa0?autoplay=1&mute=1&loop=1&playlist=UM0KhiQVOa0

Another relation to Cetus... 🤔

5 minutes ago, Didjynn said:

no, fortuna isn't ingame yet. Because the update is 11Gb and the last big update was only 3.

11 GBs. GL on Players downloading that without a Update error happening because that’s going to take a while when it get released.

à l’instant, White_Matter a dit :

Where those red guys at ? They should do that red gathering thing and next day we'll get Fortuna just like we got Umbra. 

Yes, the only reason why we got Umbra was because of the red gathering ritual.

We're at Strata Relay 1 EU

1 minute ago, White_Matter said:

Where those red guys at ? They should do that red gathering thing and next day we'll get Fortuna just like we got Umbra. 

Yes, the only reason why we got Umbra was because of the red gathering ritual.

I did it last night, so hoping on today :tongue:

vor einer Stunde schrieb NerdwiseGamgee:

The red fish thing would seem to be pointing to that big ol' lake in the plains at night if you ask me. Only place/time that Norgs will spawn, right? That trailer did have a scene of the landing craft going down to Earth at the end. Couldn't say what to do once you at the lake tho.

Was there yesterday, all I got was Norg and wet feet. Walked around the lake with Operator. NOTHING Someone should have found something, if there is, because of the Tridolon hunt..

https://prnt.sc/lfieg9

We. We are the RedText Cult.

In darkness, we shall be light.
In times of doubt, we shall keep faith.
In throes of rage, we shall hone our craft.
In vengeance, we shall have no mercy.
In the midst of battle, we shall have no fear.
In the face of death, we shall have no remorse.

Our armor is contempt.
Our shield is disgust.
Our sword is hatred.

Let none survive.