V FORK         (O) *DE CONFIRMED*
I FORK         (T)
M FORK         (F) *DE CONFIRMED*
URfork FORK (R) 
Rfork FORK    (P)
II- FORK        (L)

Hidden behind images:
40.75397, -73.98301     <= NYC                     
37.74023, -122.40061    <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

from nowere sourced (IRL Hunters):
                        <= WEST HOLLYWOOD                         R CONFIRMED
                        <= NYC 78th and 3rd Avenue                P CONFIRMED
                        <= NYC 80th and 2nd Ave phone booth        L CONFIRMED

From meta-data:
39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED
39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philly city                            O  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
40.77052,-73.91834      <= NYC (Tax office)                        NO INFO
40.6070603,-124.1126467    <= CA Fortuna 95540                        NO INFO

Edited by dedady

Re-read everything from page 53 to here, so here's a rundown for tomorrow: New PDF, password is the area code for Fortuna, CF. The PDF gave use a list of coords for real-world ads (which, from what I've seen, have all been found). These ads have letters on them, written in Corpus Script on the orange blot in the bottom-left corner of said ads. We also have a few other letters from various other sources. Presumably, the Warframe Twitter/The Business Himself will confirm these ads and tell us if we have found them all. When that happens, we will then have to unscramble the letters and either: find the place in the real world, find the place in Warframe, use it for a new PDF that the Discord will send out, or send the code to The Business through Twitter. Unless there is another hidden hoop to jump through, I believe this is the final stretch.

... isn't where most of us are going to anyway? I also heard it has the power to restore fatigue... 😛

Anyway, thing's probably get sorted out in the morning anyway... Might as well sleep it off, we'll probably come up with something in the meantime. lol